This page describes how to download IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.2.0.
IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel is a Microsoft Excel-based tool that
professional report authors use to build sophisticated, multiple-sheet,
multiple-query reports using Cognos Business IntelligenceI and Cognos TM1 data sources.
Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional.
- Access the IBM Passport Advantage® web site (www.ibm.com/software/passportadvantage).
Tip: If you get an error, try using a different web browser to access Passport Advantage.
- Sign in and navigate to the software downloads page.
- Find the eAssembly or eAssemblies for your product.
The eAssembly part numbers to search for are listed in this document. An eAssembly groups individual product parts (eImages) together.
- Download all parts in an eAssembly by selecting the check box beside the name of the eAssembly or download individual parts of an eAssembly by expanding the eAssembly and selecting the check box for a part.
When the download finishes, a Download Complete message displays. The location of the downloaded files displays in the message window.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in the IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.2.0 Quick Start Guide to install the product.
If you need help with downloading a product, contact eCustomer Care. There are links to eCustomer Care on the IBM Passport Advantage web site.
To download IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.2.0 recommended fixes (fix packs), access the Fix Central web site (www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral).
The following parts are available for the Microsoft Windows operating system:
|Parts and Platforms||Details||eAssembly|
|IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.2.0 Windows Multilingual||Required,||CRNW1EN|
Review the system requirements for the product in the IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.2.0 Installation Guide. This document is available from the IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.2.0 Information Center.
|Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel Information Center||English||1|
Follow the instructions in the IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.2.0 Installation Guide to install the product.