TXSeries for Multiplatforms Version 7.1 Fix Pack 4 (184.108.40.206) download page
This is the download page for TXSeries for Multiplatforms Version 7.1 Fix Pack 4 (220.127.116.11) for AIX, Solaris, HP-UX on PA-RISC, HP-UX on HP Integrity and Windows platforms.
Installing this Fix Pack on TXSeries for Multiplatforms version 18.104.22.168 updates it to version 22.214.171.124.
Information on the list of APARs fixed in this Fix Pack can be obtained by downloading the APAR README file from Fix Central page. The cumulative list of fixed APARs is also listed in the APARs.txt file present at installation_directory/etc.
IBM GSKit V126.96.36.199 runtime is shipped along with TXSeries 188.8.131.52. GSKit Installable can be found under new GSKIT8 folder at the product installed location ( installation_directory/GSKit 8/) after the installation of the fixpack. GSKit V184.108.40.206 provides support for NIST SP 800-131a Cryptographic Changes. It implements TLS 1.2 with three new CipherSpecs that supports SHA-2 hashing.
The following additional CipherSpecs are supported with GSKit version 8:
Additional documentation on GSKIT can be found at installation_directory/GSKit 8/
Complete the following steps after downloading the Fix Pack image file from Fix Central:
- On UNIX platform:
- Uncompress the Fix Pack downloaded file using the Uncompress utility to get the file with .tar extension.
- Extract the .tar file using the tar utility to get the Fix Pack installable and Readme files.
- On Windows platform:
- Execute the Fix Pack downloaded image file to get the Fix Pack image and Readme files.
Follow the instructions in the README_FP_ <lang>.htm file to install the product .
After installing the Fix Pack, see the Technote, Post-installation steps in TXSeries after applying a PTF or a Fixpack .
To download the Fix Pack, do the following:
1) Select and click the required Fix Pack from the list.
2) The Select fixes page is displayed. Choose the required Fix Pack and click Continue.
3) The Download options page is displayed. Select your preferred download option and click Continue.
4) Once download is complete, follow the steps in the Installation Instructions section to install the Fix Pack.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|TXSeries 220.127.116.11 for AIX||27 Dec 2012||Language Independent||243244877||FC|
|TXSeries 18.104.22.168 for Solaris||27 Dec 2012||Language Independent||229757275||FC|
|TXSeries 22.214.171.124 for HP-UX||27 Dec 2012||Language Independent||241314632||FC|
|TXSeries 126.96.36.199 for HP-UX Itanium||27 Dec 2012||Language Independent||283923537||FC|
|TXSeries 188.8.131.52 for Windows||27 Dec 2012||Language Independent||159103188||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed