This Fix Pack contains updates to the Telecommunications Data Warehouse (TDW) content if you are using the "TDW for InfoSphere" tooling deployement option available with TDW v8.4.0
The download package contains:
- An InfoSphere Data Architect (IDA) project file containing the following models:
- Atomic Warehouse Data Model
- Dimensional Warehouse Data Model
- Data Domain Model
- Logical to Physical naming standard glossary
- An InfoSphere Business Glossary (BG) representation of Business Terms
- The Release Notes providing further information on defects fixed in this Fix Pack and known issues or limitations.
Installation Instructions on how to import the Data Models contained in TDW8401-Project.zip and the vocabulary contained in TDW8401-business-glossary.xml.zip are available from the following sections of the TDW v8.4.0 InfoSphere Information Center:
- User Guide --> Appendixes --> Getting Started --> Importing the Data Models into InfoSphere Data Architect (IDA)
- User Guide --> Appendixes --> Getting Started --> Importing the Vocabulary into InfoSphere Business Glossary (IBG)
| IBM Intranet Users can download from Fix Central by going through the steps outlined in the following IBM Internal document
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|220.127.116.11-IM-TDW-8.4.0-FP01.zip||30 Dec 2012||English||5658995||FC|