Download and install the NL versions of the IBM Rational Method Composer 18.104.22.168 practice library.
This page provides downloads for Rational Method Composer (RMC) practice libraries in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese languages.
Not all plug-ins have been translated into all languages.
The attached spreadsheet lists plug-ins and configurations, and indicates the languages into which each has been translated.
Examples, including Rational Team Concert process templates, have not been translated, except as noted in the change log below.
3/20/2013 Updated the Japanese Library with improvements to the medical devices translation. A new configuration, "compliance.medDevDCS_core-ibm", was added. This configuration includes the core medical devices content that is available in Japanese, and excludes supplementary content that is available in English only. It also includes a Japanese version of the medical devices Rational Team Concert process template. Note that this template has some differences from the English version in terms of work item types and timeline, because it is based on the previously translated OpenUP template, with the medical devices work item templates added.
Rational Method Composer version 22.214.171.124
From the "Download Package" section below, download the libraries in the language of your choice. The library files are named as lib.126.96.36.199_XX.prac.zip where XX indicates the language.
- Extract the content of the zip file to a location on your hard drive. (Consider extracting the files to the standard library location of the Rational Method Composer installation folder, such as "C:\Program Files\IBM\RMC7521\rmc\lib.188.8.131.52_XX.prac").
- Start Rational Method Composer.
- Select File > Open > Method Library.
- Browse to the location where you extracted the library file, select the directory, click OK, then click Finish.
- Consider making a backup of the library before making changes.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Practice Library (German)||21 Dec 2012||German||50567518||HTTP|
|Practice Library (Spanish)||21 Dec 2012||Spanish||53933452||HTTP|
|Practice Library (French)||21 Dec 2012||French||53102467||HTTP|
|Practice Library (B. Portuguese)||4 Mar 2013||Brazilian Portuguese||55788628||HTTP|
|Practice Library (Japanese)||20 Mar 2013||Japanese||68559780||HTTP|
|Practice Library (S. Chinese)||21 Dec 2012||Simplified Chinese||50877209||HTTP|
|Practice Library (T. Chinese)||21 Dec 2012||Traditional Chinese||52980612||HTTP|
IBM Rational Software Support
IBM Rational Software Support provides you with technical assistance.
For contact information, guidelines, or reference materials that you need when you require support, see the IBM Software Support Handbook
For FAQs, lists of known problems and fixes, and other support information, visit the IBM Support Portal for Rational Software.
For product news, events, and other information, visit the Product home page.
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
- What software versions were you running when the problem occurred?
- Do you have logs, traces, or messages that are related to the problem?
- Can you reproduce the problem? If so, what steps do you take to reproduce it?
- Is there a workaround for the problem? If so, be prepared to describe the workaround.