This document describes how to download IBM Financial Transaction Manager for Corporate Payment Services for Multiplatforms V220.127.116.11
Financial Transaction Manager (FTM) for Corporate Payment Services (CPS) focuses on providing prebuilt FTM processing for corporate client payment processing that supports of business scenarios such as integrated account payables.
CPS is an FTM feature that enables financial institutions to provide various business services, such as integrated account payables, to their corporate clients.
Key benefits of the Corporate Payment Services feature are:
· Leverages the benefits of Financial Transaction Manager to provide extensive functional support for processing corporate payments
· Provides transparency, straight through processing, in a robust and scalable environment for large volumes of corporate payments
Financial Transaction Manager for Corporate Payment Services provides prebuilt support for processing corporate payment transactions. It enables clients to leverage the capabilities of Financial Transaction Manager including utilizing the robust and scalable platform to handle large volumes of corporate payment transactions. It also introduces a rich, new set of payment services and capabilities ranging from client on boarding to transaction ingestion, transaction management, and transaction distribution, with overall financial governance. It also provides an operational user interface.
Downloading and assembling the product
1. Navigate your browser to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
2. Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
3. Search for each downloadable image by part number (the part numbers are listed, by platform, in the table below)
4. Download all of the parts you need.
5. Unpack, if appropriate, each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
6. Open the Quick Start image and follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
Any server capable of running one of the following operating systems:
There are 2 downloadable parts for AIX in the IBM Financial Transaction Manager for Corporate Payment Services V2.0.0. Refer to the table below for details about what each part contains.
For system requirements of IBM Financial Transaction Manager for Corporate Payment Services refer to IBM Financial Transaction Manager for Corporate Payment Services Requirements.
For detailed installation instructions for IBM Financial Transaction Manager for Corporate Payment Services, refer to the Financial Transaction Manager for Corporate Payment Services main topic in the Financial Transaction Manager Information Center. The Information Center is available at IBM Financial Transaction Manager Library.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Passport Advantage Online Support||30 Nov 2012||English||2001||FC|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.