IBM Cognos 10.2 Gateway Bit Depth Utility
To determine in which gateway mode IBM Cognos 10.2 is running.
What gateway are you running, a 32 bit or 64 bit?
- Ability to quickly check mode of gateway libraries
- No need to maintain cognos.cgi/cognosisapi.dll in a 'running' state to check.
- Simple stand-alone tool with no additional files, registry entries etc. Just run.
Summary of Information Collected
Status displays whether gateway is running in 32 or 64 bit mode.
Microsoft Windows 2008 64 bit OS
1. Download and unzip the IBM Cognos Gateway Bit Depth.zip file
2. Copy the GWMode_updated.exe file to the IBM Cognos 10.2 installation location under the webapps/utilities folder.
3. Rename the GWMode_upaded.exe file to GWMode.exe
4. Open a command prompt
5. Navigate to the webapps/utilities
6. Execute GWMode.exe
To download this tool please contact us at mailto:email@example.com
Comments & Feedback:
To download this tool or for any other questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page.
Translate this page: