To determine in which gateway mode IBM Cognos 10.2 is running.
What gateway are you running, a 32 bit or 64 bit?
- Ability to quickly check mode of gateway libraries
- No need to maintain cognos.cgi/cognosisapi.dll in a 'running' state to check.
- Simple stand-alone tool with no additional files, registry entries etc. Just run.
Summary of Information Collected
Status displays whether gateway is running in 32 or 64 bit mode.
Microsoft Windows 2008 64 bit OS
1. Download and unzip the IBM Cognos Gateway Bit Depth.zip file
2. Copy the GWMode_updated.exe file to the IBM Cognos 10.2 installation location under the webapps/utilities folder.
3. Rename the GWMode_upaded.exe file to GWMode.exe
4. Open a command prompt
5. Navigate to the webapps/utilities
6. Execute GWMode.exe
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|IBM Cognos Gateway Bit Depth||2 Nov 2012||English||3358720||FTP|
Comments & Feedback:
Please email us your comments to Email:email@example.com
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page.