This document describes how to download IBM Financial Transaction Manager for SEPA Services for Multiplatforms V126.96.36.199
IBM Financial Transaction Manager (FTM) integrates, orchestrates, and monitors financial transactions. FTM has functionality to create and collect the state of financial transactions, while providing integration capability that includes common data and message models based on an industry standard (ISO 20022). It helps to reduce integration complexity and improve performance, scalability, and reliability during payments processing.
IBM Financial Transaction Manager for SEPA Services provides built-in support for processing SEPA transactions in FTM. It enables clients to leverage the full capabilities of FTM, including using the robust and scalable platform to handle large volumes of SEPA transactions. It allows for full traceability and control of SEPA transactions and also enables increases in straight through processing rates.
IBM Financial Transaction Manager for SEPA Services is designed to offer the following benefits:
- Provides built-in message translations
- Offers flexibility and control over large volumes of payment requests
- Provides a shorter time to market with new and enhanced services
- Uses industry standards to facilitate integration with new and existing systems
- Faster implementation of new services represents new revenue sources
- Improves business agility
- Provides the ability to select the best product and services for any need
- Has selective outsourcing that is enabled by common interfaces
- Shortened application and integration testing
- Quick adoption of annual SEPA Rule book updates
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Provides better customer reporting and inquiry services because of consistent and integrated data related to transaction processing
- Greater transparency for the transaction status can be provided directly to customers
- Reduces operational risks
- Has less complexity, resulting in a less fragile environment
- Enhanced monitoring across enterprise processing
- Reduces cost
- Fewer technical interfaces, business transaction types, and message types
- Reusable tools supporting message types and business services
- Fully integrated financial messaging integration product that enables business agility
- Standardized internal standard message format based on ISO 20022
- Offers flexibility and control over large volumes
- Allows for the expansion of support for new payment schemes and types
- Effectively manages the costs associated with the modernization and adoption of updated payments schemes and types
Downloading and assembling the product
1. Navigate your browser to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
2. Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
3. Search for each downloadable image by part number (the part numbers are listed, by platform, in the table below)
4. Download all of the parts you need.
5. Unpack, if appropriate, each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
6. Open the Quick Start image and follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
Any server capable of running one of the following operating systems:
There are 2 downloadable parts for AIX in the IBM Financial Transaction Manager for SEPA Services V188.8.131.52. Refer to the table below for details about what each part contains.
For system requirements of IBM Financial Transaction Manager for SEPA Services refer to IBM Financial Transaction Manager for SEPA Services Requirements.
For detailed installation instructions for IBM Financial Transaction Manager for SEPA Services, refer to the Financial Transaction Manager for SEPA Services main topic in the Financial Transaction Manager Information Centre. The Information Centre is available at IBM Financial Transaction Manager Library.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Passport Advantage Online Support||30.11.2012||English||6676480||FC|