This download provides documentation for IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS, Version 3.1.0 in HTML format for people with disabilities.
User instructions for an installation on Microsoft ® Windows®:
- Download the self-extracting archive idaa_doc.exe to a folder on a local hard drive of your workstation, preferably to the root folder.
- Double-click the idaa_doc.exe file to start the extraction process.
- As the target, select a folder on a local hard drive of your workstation, preferably the root folder of that hard drive.
- When all files have been extracted, change to the ibm_help directory.
- To start the information center, double-click the help_start.bat file. You find instructions on how to operate
the information center in the information center itself.
- To close the information center, close your web browser and double-click the help_stop.bat file in the ibm_help folder.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.