Interim fix PO00035 implements a number of fixes for IBM Intelligent Operations for Water 1.5.
Interim fix PO00035 contains the following updates:
- Provides sample content for customer reference, including database scripts, RDF/OWL files, and Impact policy files.
- Removes the hardcoded namespace from all SPARQL queries.
- Updates the Simulator application to provide support for comma separated value (CSV) data validation.
- Resolves an issue with updating the dry weather overflow KPI.
- Updates the Impact policy file to print a warning log if two incoming data measurements have the same timestamp.
For prerequisites, see the readme document in the download package on IBM Fix Central.
For installation instructions, see the readme document in the download package on IBM Fix Central.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Interim Fix PO00035||08 Oct 2012||US English||3738147||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.