IBM Intelligent Operations for Water V1.5 PO00035
Interim fix PO00035 implements a number of fixes for IBM Intelligent Operations for Water 1.5.
Interim fix PO00035 contains the following updates:
- Provides sample content for customer reference, including database scripts, RDF/OWL files, and Impact policy files.
- Removes the hardcoded namespace from all SPARQL queries.
- Updates the Simulator application to provide support for comma separated value (CSV) data validation.
- Resolves an issue with updating the dry weather overflow KPI.
- Updates the Impact policy file to print a warning log if two incoming data measurements have the same timestamp.
For prerequisites, see the readme document in the download package on IBM Fix Central.
For installation instructions, see the readme document in the download package on IBM Fix Central.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Interim Fix PO00035||08 Oct 2012||US English||3738147||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed
More support for:
IBM Intelligent Water
IBM Intelligent Operations for Water
Software version: 1.5.0
Operating system(s): Linux
Reference #: 4033526
Modified date: 07 November 2012