This document contains links to the download pages for IBM Content Integrator Version 8.6 Fix Pack 1 Interim Fix 1.
IBM Content Integrator Version 8.6 Fix Pack 1 Interim Fix 1 contains a fix for APAR JR43653, which addresses the problem where the RMI proxy connector for IBM FileNet Content Services crashes when processing queries.
The "Download package" section below contains instructions for downloading this interim fix. The Version 8.6 Fix Pack 1 Interim Fix 1 Readme contains instructions for applying this interim fix.
The IBM Content Integrator Version 8.6 Fix Pack 1 software must be installed before you apply this interim fix.
Note: You might need to log on to ibm.com during this process.
- Follow the platform-appropriate Fix Central (FC) link in the Download Options column.
- Select Enterprise Content Management in the Product Group field.
- Select Content Integrator in the Select from Enterprise Content Management field.
- Select 18.104.22.168 in the Installed Version field.
- Select ALL in the Platform field.
- Select the Browse for fixes option and click Continue.
- Select the name of the fix pack and click Continue.
- Select your preferred download option in the "Select download options" area and click Continue.
- Click Download now to download the fix pack.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|AIX||30 Aug 2012||English||1810830||FC|
|HPUX||30 Aug 2012||English||1810830||FC|
|Linux||30 Aug 2012||English||1810830||FC|
|Solaris||30 Aug 2012||English||1810830||FC|
|Windows||30 Aug 2012||English||1810830||FC|
For more information about IBM Content Integrator, see the V8.6 Information Center at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/ce/v8r6/index.jsp. For issues with this fix pack, contact the IBM Support Center.
IBM Content Integrator
Problems (APARS) fixed
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.