The IBM® Integrated Information Core Fix Pack 220.127.116.11 delivers defect fixes and performance improvements.
This fix pack provides the following:
- APAR JR42328 - Failover fixes.
- APAR JR43453 - Performance improvements.
- Fixed Model Server high availability support.
- Updates to the Model Management Process (MMP) to bypass manual intervention.
- A sample for MMP based on Process Server Flow.
- Updates authorization, to allow developer access to model explorer.
- Fixes issues with Audit Logging not being able to purge records.
- Performance improvement, to allow OPC aggregation to occur at the IBM IIC OPC server.
- Improves validation of accurate binding of endpoints to the model entries.
- A W3C SPARQL Protocol Standard access to the model.
- Allows ETL extract to support Cognos reports.
- Fixed support in the model to allow access to the same model entry from multiple paths.
- Improves reliability of the data access server, subscription and database adapter support
For prerequisites, please view the readme in fix central
For installation instructions, please view the readme in fix central
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|INTGINFOCRE-1.5-APAR-JR43454.zip||20 Aug 2012||US English||602584665||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed