Download IBM eDiscovery Analyzer Version 2.2.1
This document describes how to download and install eDiscovery Analyzer Version 2.2.1 by using the Passport Advantage Online web site.
IBM eDiscovery Analyzer is an Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery) tool for the conceptual search and analysis of cases. Together with IBM eDiscovery Manager, it is the foundation for the IBM eDiscovery solution. This solution enables organizations to respond to litigation with a lower-cost, in-house approach that negates the need to fully outsource the eDiscovery process.
See the product announcement for the following information:
The following amount of disk space is required for IBM eDiscovery Analyzer:
Downloading the product
- Go to the Download packages section and click the HTTP link to access the IBM Passport Advantage Online web site.
- Sign in with your IBM ID and password. If you are not yet registered, follow the prompts to request access.
- Click Software download & media access. All entitled products are listed on the Software Download and Media Access web page. This page provides a guided process for selecting a platform and the product version that you want to download.
- If you are licensed for more than one product, select the program offering that you want to download.
- Click Download finder to see a list of available products. Follow the on-screen prompts to select and download the IBM eDiscovery Analyzer software image and Quick Start Guide image.
- Extract the images into a temporary directory on your system.
- Go to the Installation Instructions section that follows and click the "Installing eDiscovery Analyzer" link to find the installation information online.
Package release date
|IBM eDiscovery Analyzer AIX||
|IBM eDiscovery Analyzer Windows||
APARs fixed in this release
Below is a list of the APARs that were fixed in this release.
APARs fixed in version 2.2.1 of IBM eDiscovery Analyzer
|IC84679||'Delete Index' icon for a case is disabled for a case in recrawl state|
|IC84931||eDiscovery Analyzer continuously polls the repository for users that have logged in once.|
|IC85776||Indexing in eDiscovery Analyzer remains stuck in a "stopping" state if the crawler receives a fatal time out exception.|
Ensure that your system meets the hardware and software requirements for installing IBM eDiscovery Analyzer Version 2.2.1.
|System requirements eDiscovery Analyzer V2.2.1 AIX||English||1|
|System requirements eDiscovery Analyzer V2.2 Win||English||1|
The IBM Archive and eDiscovery Solution Information Center contains installation instructions in addition to overview, configuration, managing cases, and troubleshooting information. Click "Installing eDiscovery Analyzer" for installation information.
For information about problems that were discovered before the product shipped, click "Known Problems." As problems are discovered and resolved throughout the product's life cycle, the eDiscovery Analyzer Support knowledge base is updated. You can search the IBM Software Support site for eDiscovery Analyzer to quickly find fixes, solutions, or workarounds to problems.
Product support is available on the web at:
IBM eDiscovery Analyzer product support
Problems (APARS) fixed
More support for:
Software version: 2.2.1
Operating system(s): AIX, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 4033249
Modified date: 21 September 2014