Rational Asset Analyzer for System z Fix Pack 9 (188.8.131.52) for 6.0
IBM Rational Asset Analyzer for System z 184.108.40.206 has been made generally available and contains fixes to version <V.R.M> including all predecessor fix packs.
|This section provides an overview on what is new in this release with a description of any new functions or enhancements when applicable.|
|This section provides information related to the impact of this release to allow you to assess how your environment may be affected.|
|This section provides important information to review prior to the installation of this release.|
|This section provides the direct link to obtain the download package for installation in your environment.|
|This section provides the installation instructions necessary to apply this release into your environment.|
|This section contains a link to the known problems (open defects) identified at the time of this release.|
|Click the link to navigate to the system requirement report page. To run the report, select your Product, Version and Operating System.
Note: Choose the parent version of your product to see the system requirements for fix pack releases.
|Click to browse for the version of your product information center available on the product information library page.|
|Click to review a complete list of the defects (APARs) resolved in this release including a list of resolved defects for the entire version family.|
|Rational Asset Analyzer for System z Installation Guide||English||420838|
|Rational Asset Analyzer Installation Guide||English||7888658|
The following sections provide detailed information related to this release.
How critical is this fix?
|This release is a maintenance release of Rational Asset Analyzer for System z 6.0. It contains fixes for client-reported and internally found defects.|
Click the Fix List link in the table of contents above to review a list of the problems solved in this release.
Known side effects
- Non-administrator users can view User-defined relationship assets.
- An Application column is added to all Distributed asset summary pages
- Diagram usability is improved, providing some diagram nodes with the capability of being expanded or collapsed, and introducing Expand all and Collapse all buttons on the diagram toolbar.
- An option is provided to hide Containers with zero Files for the Container summary page, allowing you to toggle between Show empty directories and Hide empty directories.
- User options are provided to simplify handling of delete, rename and update activities for Site assets.
- An RAA Code Review for COBOL framework provides the following capabilities:
- Allows you to monitor various COBOL program coding standards.
- Complements the Code Review for COBOL feature available in IBM Rational® Developer for System z® v8.5.0.
- Configuration using properties set in the CodeReview section of the RAA Common.cfg file. These properties set the severity level associated with, or deactivate all together, analysis messages which may appear on a program's details page whenever a Code Review issue is encountered in the program's source.
- Activation using the Show control flow diagram or View dead code action link for a given COBOL program.
The table below lists required PTFs to apply on z/OS.
The table below lists optional components for Windows or AIX.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|RAAzInstall.zip||10 Jul 2012||English||312878171||FC|
|RAAzInstallRepository.zip||10 Jul 2012||English||207082968||FC|
|RAAiInstall.zip||10 Jul 2012||English||118998101||FC|
IBM Rational Software Support Communities
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support.
Problems (APARS) fixed