Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.1.1 Fix Pack 1
This Fix Pack (Service Pack) is an update of IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel for existing IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel customers.
This update works with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Server 10.1.1, 10.1.1 FP1 and 10.2.
The product must already be installed. Updates in the fix pack are applied over the existing product.
To Install a Fix Pack on Microsoft® Windows®
1. Change to the directory where you saved the downloaded fix pack.
2. Using your file compress and decompress utility, decompress the files. If you are using WinZip®, select the option "use folder names".
3. Depending on your operating system and version of Microsoft Excel, choose whether to install the 32-bit or 64-bit version.
- To install the 32-bit version, go to the win32 directory and double-click issetup.exe.
- To install the 64-bit version, go to the winx64h directory and double-click issetup.exe.
The language that you select determines the language of the user interface. You can change the language to any of the installed languages after installation.
5. In the Component Selection page, select IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel.
6. Follow the directions in the installation wizard to back up your old files and copy the required files to your computer.
Review the information in the following link before you begin your installation.
|Analysis for MS Excel 10.1.1 FP1 Install Instructions||English||99|
It is recommended that you install the latest fix pack available.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|Cognos Analysis for MSExcel 10.1.1 FP1||13 Aug 2012||Language Independent||1428600||FC|
More support for:
Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel
Analysis for Excel
Software version: 10.1.1
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 4033177
Modified date: 12 September 2012