This page describes how to download IBM Social Media Analytics 1.2.0.
IBM Social Media Analytics is a business analytic application that helps your organization analyze content in social media.
Downloading and assembling the product
Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional.
- Access the IBM Passport Advantage® web site (http://www.ibm.com/software/passportadvantage).
- Sign in.
- Find the eAssemblies for your product. The eAssembly part numbers are listed in this document. An eAssembly groups product parts (eImages) together.
- Download all parts in an eAssembly by selecting the check box beside the name of the eAssembly or download some parts of an eAssembly by expanding the eAssembly and selecting the check boxes of individual parts.
When the download finishes, a Download Complete message displays. The location of the downloaded files displays in the message window.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in the IBM Social Media Analytics Quick Start Guide to install the product.
If you need help with downloading a product, contact eCustomer Care. There are links to eCustomer Care on the IBM Passport Advantage web site.
Click the arrow preceding the product name to see the product parts to install.
- IBM Social Media Analytics
Parts and Platforms Details eAssembly IBM Social Media Analytics 1.2 Linux x86 English eAssembly
(contains all of the parts listed in this download document)
Parts and Platforms Details eImage IBM Social Media Analytics Quick Start Guide 1.2 English Optional CIE4LEN IBM Social Media Analytics 1.2 Linux x86 English Required CIHR5EN
- IBM DB2
Parts and Platforms Details eImage IBM DB2 V9.7 Enterprise Server Edition Restricted Use Quick Start Guide and Activation for Linux, UNIX and Windows Multilingual Required CZL3UML IBM DB2 Enterprise Server Edition 9.7 for Linux® on AMD64 and Intel® EM64T systems (x64) English Required CZ19NEN IBM DB2 9.7, National Language Pack for Linux® on AMD64 and Intel® EM64T systems (x64) Multilingual Required CZ1HDML
- IBM Infosphere BigInsights
Parts and Platforms Details eImage IBM Infosphere BigInsights Linux 64 Bit V1.3 Multiplatform English Required CI3YKEN
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
Parts and Platforms Details eImage IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Reporting 64-bit 10.1.1 Linux x86 Multilingual Required CI5VZML IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 64-bit 10.1.1 Fix Pack 1 Linux x86 Multilingual Required CIHR2ML IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Updater 64-bit 10.1.1 Linux x86 Multilingual Required CIHR3ML IBM Cognos Supplementary Languages Documentation 10.1.1 Multiplatform Multilingual Required CI2PZML
- Fix packs
Go to Fix Central and use the information in the following table to locate and download the fix packs:
Product, installed version, and platform Fix pack Details DB2, version 9.7 Enterprise Edition, Linux 64-bit,x86_64 DB2-linuxx64-server-18.104.22.168-FP006 Required InfoSphere BigInsights Enterprise Edition, 22.214.171.124, Linux 64-bit,x86_64 126.96.36.199-IM-BigInsight-Linux64-FP0002 Required
Review the system requirements for the product in the IBM Social Media Analytics Installation and Configuration Guide. This document is available from the Social Media Analytics Information Center.
|Social Media Analytics Information Center||English||1|
Follow the instructions in the IBM Social Media Analytics Quick Start Guide to install the product.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
What is DD?
|Passport Advantage||5 Mar 2013||English||1||FC DD|