This IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager feature provides access decision and enforcement based on a dynamic risk assessment or confidence level of a transaction.
Please note that this feature is available in IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager 6.2.2 fixpacks since fixpack 4: 6.2.2-TIV-TFIM-FP0004.
The Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Risk-based access feature provides access decision and enforcement that is based on a dynamic risk assessment or confidence level of a transaction. Risk-based access uses behavioral and contextual data analytics to calculate risk.
- Improves security during authentication and authorization of business transactions.
- Assesses risk based on static, contextual, and analytically calculated attributes.
- Calculates a risk score based on multiple weighted attributes.
- Provides policy rules that determine whether an access request must bepermitted, denied, or challenged.
You can configure risk-based access to:
- Silently register or require users to register devices that they commonly use.
- Associate the registered devices with user credentials.
- Present a challenge or request additional authentication, if the user attempts to authenticate with the same credentials from another unregistered device.
- Use the behavioral patterns of the user as a factor in risk score calculation. For example, a user might attempt to access a protected resource at a time outside of normal business hours. You can configure the risk-based access policy to deny access or force the user access to authenticate with a secondary challenge.
IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager version 6.2.2
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|AIX||17 Dec 2012||English||272820623||FC|
|Linux||17 Dec 2012||English||272820623||FC|
|Windows||17 Dec 2012||English||272820623||FC|
This download is offered to entitled customers only. Support for this download is available through the normal Tivoli Federated Identity Manager support channels. This feature pack has been tested and is supported on the platforms and product versions listed in this document. When accessing support for this download, please quote the component ID as TIVOFIM00.
|Security||Tivoli Federated Identity Manager||AIX, Linux, Windows||6.2.2|
|Security||Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway||AIX, Linux, Windows||6.2.2|