Download V9.2 Sterling Order Management
This document describes how to download and assemble the Sterling Order Management version 9.2 components using the Passport Advantage Web site.
IBM Sterling Order Management requires a tiered environment, using a combination of application server, Web server, and database server software. You install IBM Sterling Order Management in a test environment, configure it for your business needs, and deploy to a production environment. Because the product includes several solutions, planning the installation involves considering your deployment and security architecture, your performance needs, and any requirements for high availability.
The product includes base software and other components. Installing the base software is a required first step. Afterwards, install and configure other components as provided by your licensing agreement.
- Base software:
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation
- IBM Sterling Distributed Order Management
- IBM Sterling Global Inventory Visibility
- IBM Sterling Reverse Logistics
- IBM Sterling Logistics Management
- IBM Sterling Supply Collaboration (requires additional licensing)
- IBM Sterling Delivery and Service Scheduling (requires additional licensing)
- IBM Sterling Business Center
- Components included with all licensing agreements:
- IBM Sterling Order Management: Selling and Fulfillment Suite: Business Intelligence
- IBM Sterling Order Management: Selling and Fulfillment Suite: Business Intelligence Operational Reports
- Components included separately based on licensing agreement:
- IBM Sterling Call Center
- IBM Sterling Store Inventory Management
- IBM Sterling Store
- IBM Sterling Mobile Framework for Internal Users (for use with Store Associate, Field Sales, and Order Management Administrator)
The general process outlined below describes a typical installation for IBM Sterling Order Management.
- Evaluate your hardware and system configuration.
- Create installation, testing and deployment plans.
- Install one of these databases:
- Install and configure one of the following application servers:
- Oracle WebLogic
- Install and configure software for IBM Sterling Order Management. Installing the base software is a required first step. Afterwards, install and configure other components as provided by your licensing agreement.
To access other technical resources for this product, see:
Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Information Center
Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite support page
Refer to the detailed system requirements document and its supplement for this platform for space requirements.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Navigate your browser to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for each downloadable image by part number (parts are listed and described by platform, below)
- Download all of the parts you need.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Open the Quick Start image and follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
The following tables list the downloadable parts in the IBM DB2 Workgroup Server Edition Assembly
|Title of the part to download||Number of the eAssembly to download||Number of the part to download|
|DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows 9.7 - Limited Use for 64-bit AIX||CRI92EN||CZ1HMEN|
|DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows 9.7 - Limited Use for Linux on 32-bit AMD and Intel systems (x86) systems (x64) English||CRI92EN||CZ1HREN|
|DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows 9.7 - Limited Use for Linux on AMD64 and Intel EM64T systems (x64)||CRI92EN||CZ1HSEN|
|DB2 for Linux 64-bit - Limited Use||CRI92EN||CI1VXEN|
|DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows 9.7 - Limited Use for Linux on POWER (System i and System p) systems||CRI92EN||CZ1HTEN|
For information about prerequisites, see the detailed system requirements document and its supplement.
For information about installation, go to the Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Information Center.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Passport Advantage Online||31 May 2012||Language Independent||2437911552||HTTP|
Translate this page: