Fix Pack 5 is now available for WebSphere Business Monitor V7.0.
V7.0 Fix Pack 5 is a cumulative fix for IBM WebSphere Business Monitor V7.0, first shipped in June 2012.
The links in the download section below link to the download packages for V7.0 Fix Pack 5 on all applicable platforms.
For a list of fixes included in this Fix Pack, please refer to Fix/Update list for WebSphere Business Monitor V7.0. Fixes for Business Space are also included; please refer to Fix/Update list for Business Space powered by WebSphere: Version 7.0 (fixes in all releases prior to and including V7.0 Fix Pack 5 for Business Space are included in this Fix Pack).
In addition to fixes, the following features are included in V7.0 Fix Pack 5.
|Updated Information Center||The IBM WebSphere Business Monitor 7.0 Information Center has been updated for V220.127.116.11.
If you have a locally installed version of the documentation, see Updating the local information center.
|Alphablox Version 18.104.22.168||WebSphere Business Monitor V22.214.171.124 updates Alphablox from Version 9.5.7 to
Version 126.96.36.199. For details on the issues fixed in this version of Alphablox, see https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21442963#fixes.
(Note: This Alphablox level was originally included in V188.8.131.52.)
|Windows 7 support||WebSphere Business Monitor V184.108.40.206 includes support for the Windows 7 operating system. (Note: This support was originally included in V220.127.116.11.)|
|Microsoft SQL Server support||SQL Server is supported as a database for WebSphere Business Monitor in V18.104.22.168. (Note: This support was originally included in V22.214.171.124.)See MSDN Library: Microsoft SQL Server for details.
Also refer to this technote which describes a solution for an issue with service integration buses failing to start with SQL Server.
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 6.0 support||Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Advanced Edition Version 6.0 is supported by WebSphere Business Monitor V126.96.36.199. (Note: This support was originally included in V188.8.131.52.)|
|WebSphere Portal Version 7 support for portlet-based dashboards||The portlet-based dashboards in WebSphere Business Monitor V184.108.40.206 support WebSphere Portal V7. (Note: This support was originally included in V220.127.116.11.)|
- Please ensure that your WebSphere Business Monitor environment meets the system requirements documented at: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27008414
- This Fix Pack can only be installed on top of IBM WebSphere Business Monitor V18.104.22.168, including any maintenance deliverables prior to this one.
- Important: WebSphere Business Monitor V7.0 Fix Pack 5 includes an update for Business Space. If you have installed Business Space V7.0 Interim Fix 1 for WebSphere Business Monitor V7.0, and you have not yet applied any WebSphere Business Monitor V7.0 fix packs, you must install Business Space V7.0 Interim Fix JR36142 prior to installing V7.0 Fix Pack 5.
- WebSphere Application Server (the instance on which WebSphere Business Monitor is installed) must be at Version 22.214.171.124 or higher. (Note: The installation instructions linked below provide steps for upgrading WebSphere Application Server to Version 126.96.36.199.)
- The WebSphere Application Server V7.0 Feature Pack for XML must be at Version 188.8.131.52 or higher. (Note: The installation instructions linked below provide steps for upgrading the WebSphere Application Server V7.0 Feature Pack for XML to Version 184.108.40.206.)
|Installing WebSphere Business Monitor V7.0 Fix Pack 5||English||2222|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|WebSphere Business Monitor V220.127.116.11||26 Jun 2012||English||382515181||FC|
|Portal Update||26 Jun 2012||English||829095906||FC|
|Desktop Components||26 Jun 2012||English||12878011||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed