This document describes how to download and install the IBM Content Navigator Version 2.0 components by using Passport Advantage Online.
IBM Content Navigator is a web client that provides users with a web interface for working with content from multiple content servers. It helps companies provide managed access to large volumes of electronic data. IBM Content Navigator enables users to search for and work with documents that are stored in content servers that are located around the world from a web browser.
IBM Content Navigator on the application server will require a minimum of:
Downloading the product
- From a browser, navigate to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for part number CI7I7ML (Windows), CI7EHML (AIX), CI7I5ML (Linux), CI7I6ML (Linux for System z) and download the image that you want.
- IBM Content Navigator also includes a limited license for IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search. This component is optional.
- Search for part number CI73MML(Windows), CI775ML (AIX), CI774ML (Linux), CI776ML (Linux for System z) and download the image that you want.
To install IBM Content Navigator 2.0, you must install the required software on the server where you plan to install IBM Content Navigator.
|Hardware and software requirements - AIX||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - Linux||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - Linux on System z||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - Windows||English||10000|
Select the appropriate link below to go to the instructions for installing IBM Content Navigator Version 2.0.
|Installing IBM Content Navigator (Content Manager)||English||10000|
|Installing IBM Content Navigator (Content Manager OnDem||English||10000|
|Installing IBM Content Navigator (FileNet P8)||English||10000|
|IBM Passport Advantage Online||29 June 2012||English||TBD||HTTP|