Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software, Version 126.96.36.199
IBM Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software, Version 188.8.131.52 fix pack contains enhancements and fixes to the version 8.0 releases.
For information about prerequisites specific to this fix pack, refer to the Release Information.
|Release information||A description of the new features, known restrictions, and links to other important information.|
|Detailed system requirements||A detailed list of the supported hardware, operating systems, and information related to IBM and third party software requirements.|
|Information center||Browse or search on-line information related to the deployment, configuration, and usage of the product.|
Important: By default, you do not need to download the compressed files that contain the update; the update is downloaded and installed by IBM Installation Manager directly from the IBM update repository.
For instructions about installing this fix pack by using Installation Manager, see the release information document at http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27024863.
For information about deploying Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software in an enterprise environment, see the Installation Manager Information Center at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/install/v1r4/index.jsp.
To download and install the fix pack from the compressed files, complete the following steps:
- Download the fix pack files from Fix Central by following the link listed in the download table below.
- Extract the compressed files in an appropriate directory. For example, choose to extract to C:\temp\update.
- Add the fix pack's repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- In the Add repository window, browse to or enter the file path to the diskTag.inf file, which is located in the disk1 sub-directory in the directory where you extracted the compressed files and then click OK. For example, enter C:\temp\updates\disk1\diskTag.inf.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the fix pack as described in the "Installation information" section in the release information document at http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27024863.
You can download the fix pack from Fix Central by using Download Director or HTTP. Follow the link in the table below to access Fix Central.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|Fix Central||11 May 2012||English||1||FC|
IBM Rational Software Support
IBM Rational Software Support Communities
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support.
RSAWS RSA WS RSA4WS
Problems (APARS) fixed
More support for:
Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software
Software version: 184.108.40.206
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 4032584
Modified date: 11 May 2012
Translate this page: