This document describes how to download Financial Transaction Manager for Multiplatforms V2.0.
IBM Financial Transaction Manager for Multiplatforms V2.0 contain industry software accelerators (specifications, standards, and physical code) that have been developed as an integration layer on top of IBM middleware software for payments processing.
IBM Financial Transaction Manager integrates, orchestrates, and monitors financial transactions. This product provides the functionality to create and collect the state of financial transactions while providing integration capability including common data and message models based on an industry standard (ISO 20022).
IBM Financial Transaction Manager includes the following core components:
- A conceptual data model that supports the persistence of financial transactions (for example, payments or securities) objects (files, batches, transactions, acknowledgements), partner profile data, service, and channel definitions. It holds a rich repository of payment data stored in the ISO20022 based internal standard format (ISF), which provides rich views of the payments processing from the Financial Transaction Manager user interface and for interrogation using Transaction Processing Facility's MIS or other reporting products. This data model is delivered as a set of entity relationship diagrams, Data Dictionary documents, and data definition language (DDL) for IBM DB2® on AIX® and IBM DB2 on z/OS (when used with IBM Financial Transaction Manager for z/OS V2.0).
- A standardized message model based on ISO 20022. This enables the reduction of the number of point-to-point interactions and enables a more agile approach to introducing new services, and promotes reuse of processes. It is delivered as XML schemas for use with WebSphere® Message Broker.
- An engine to manage transaction processing lifecycle in the form of a state machine for process flow execution. It is event driven architecture and is driven by data derived from IBM Rational® Software Architect. It is delivered as WebSphere Message Broker projects and also uses an Eclipse plug-in for Rational Software Architect to extract data to drive the state machine.
- A prebuilt set of dashboards to provide a business activity monitor view of the processing that uses the events generated by IBM Financial Transaction Manager.
- A prebuilt set of message translations in and out of the ISF to accelerate integration with SWIFT messages.
- A configuration and administrative user interface to provide a view of the data model. It also supports appropriately authorized operations personnel interacting with the processing steps of a transaction (for example, resubmit a transaction). It is delivered as WebSphere Application Server Enterprise Archive (EAR) files.
- Documentation for the development methodology, user interface, installation and setup, message model, data model, and sample application.
- A sample application to demonstrate capability of the environment. It contains a sample process to demonstrate the processing of individual payments (SWIFT MT 103) and batch payments (pain.001 and pain.002) in the IBM Financial Transaction Manager environment. It shows how to go from functional requirements to high level design to implementation of these processes in IBM Financial Transaction Manager. It is delivered as WebSphere Message Broker projects.
IBM Financial Transaction Manager is designed to offer the following benefits:
- Includes real-time dashboards with necessary payment insights and proactive actions
- Accelerates on-boarding new corporate customers
- Provides the platform to processing large volumes of global disbursements
- Offers flexibility and control over volume of payment requests
- Expands support for new payment schemes and types
- Effectively manages cost associated with the modernization and adoption of updated payment schemes and types as they are introduced, such as SEPA Direct Debit, SEPA Credit Transfer, Same-day ACH.
Downloading and assembling the product
1. Navigate your browser to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
2. Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
3. Search for each downloadable image by part number (parts are listed and described by platform, below)
4. Download all of the parts you need.
5. Unpack, if appropriate, each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
6. Open the Quick Start image and follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
Any server capable of running one of the following operating systems:
There are ? downloadable parts for AIX in the IBM Financial Transaction Manager V2.0. Refer to the table below for details about what each part contains.
For system requirements of IBM Financial Transaction Manager refer to IBM Financial Transaction Manager Requirements.
For detailed installation instructions of IBM Financial Transaction Manager refer to the Installing.pdf file or the main topic entitled Installing in the Information Centre. Both of these items are available at IBM Financial Transaction Manager Library.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Passport Advantage Online Support||25 May 2012||English||41400320||FC|