This document describes how to download and install the 220.127.116.11 Fix Pack for IBM Rational AppScan Enterprise and IBM Rational AppScan Tester
You can locate it on Fix Central using the following directions:
- Go to http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/ and sign in using your IBM ID and password.
- Select Rational in the Product Group list and click Continue.
- Select Rational AppScan Enterprise or Rational Tester Edition in the Product list.
- Select 18.104.22.168 in the Installed Version list.
- Select Windows or Linux in the Platform list, and click Continue.
- In the Identify fixes page, select Browse for fixes (or choose another search method), and click Continue.
- In the Select fixes page, select the Interim fix check box, and click Continue.
- Enter in your Passport Advantage credentials into the Sign in page and click Continue.
- In the Download options page, choose your download method (Download Director or your browser), and click Continue.
Hardware and software requirements are available at:
This section takes you through the steps to install the FixPack.
1. Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the executable and double-click the files AppScanEnterpriseServerSetup_8.5FP1.exe and ASE_DASSetup_8.5FP1.exe.
Note: If the Dynamic Analysis Scanner and Enterprise Console are located on the same machine, just download the AppScanEnterpriseServerSetup_8.5FP1.exe. file. If the Dynamic Analysis Scanner is located on a separate machine, also download the ASE_DASSetup_8.5FP1.exe file.
2. In the Setup Wizard, click Next.
3. In the License Agreement dialog box, choose the "I accept the terms in the license agreement" option, and click Next.
4. For multiple instances on a single server, the same as single server.
The Interim Fix is installed. When the installation is finished, it will launch the Configuration Wizard (If Config Instances is selected); click Next.
6. Exit the installation.
|AppScan Enterprise Planning Installation Guide||English||546|
|PM49211||XSS variant creating false positives|
|PM53332||Rational AppScan Enterprise false-negative: HTTP Response Splitting|
|PM53604||Scanner and reporting user licenses cannot be used together|
|PM55144||‘CRWAE3002E Loop back address is not supported' when performing Jazz-based authentication on a portable environment|
|PM57068||Jobs that were upgraded to 8.5 and not run before applying iFix suspend|
|PM58140||QuickScan users can forcefully browse to advanced configuration|
|PM58936||Legacy LDAP settings require query|
|PM60291||Difference and reasoning text are pushed far to the right and requires scrolling|
|PM60713||Cookies are sent with old values in inline requests|
Known side effects
Due to security concerns, the current version of Rational AppScan Enterprise no longer supports the option of impersonating the service account for platform authentication, proxy authentication, and importing from a network share. You must update any jobs that used the service account to use a proper username and password.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|AppScanEnterpriseServerSetup_8.5FP1||28 Mar 2012||English||563726336||FC|
|AppScanEnterpriseServerSetup_8.5.b||26 Mar 2012||English||563726336||FC|
IBM Rational AppScan Enterprise Edition:
IBM Rational AppScan Tester Edition
Problems (APARS) fixed