Rational AppScan Enterprise 8.5 Interim Fix 001
This document describes how to download and install the iFix for IBM Rational AppScan Enterprise and IBM Rational AppScanTester Edition version 8.5
You can locate it on Fix Central using the following directions:
- Go to http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/ and sign in using your IBM ID and password.
- Select Rational in the Product Group list and click Continue.
- Select IBM Rational AppScan Enterprise in the Product list.
- Select 8.5 in the Installed Version list.
- Select Windows in the Platform list, and click Continue.
- Enter in your Passport Advantage credentials into the Sign in page and click Continue.
- In the Identify fixes page, select Browse for fixes (or choose another search method), and click Continue.
- In the Select fixes page, select the Interim fix check box, and click Continue.
- In the Download options page, choose your download method (Download Director or your browser), and click Continue.
Hardware and software requirements are available at:
This section takes you through the steps to install the Interim Fix.
1. Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the executable and double-click the files ASE8.5-IFIX1_Setup.exe and ASEDAS8.5-IFIX1.exe.
Note: If the Dynamic Analysis Scanner and Enterprise Console are located on the same machine, just download the ASE8.5-IFIX1_Setup.exe file. If the Dynamic Analysis Scanner is located on a separate machine, also download the ASEDAS8.5-IFIX1.exe file.
2. In the Setup Wizard, click Next.
3. In the License Agreement dialog box, choose the "I accept the terms in the license agreement" option, and click Next.
4. For multiple instances on a single server, the same as single server.
The Interim Fix is installed. When the installation is finished, it will launch the Configuration Wizard (If Config Instances is selected); click Next.
6. Exit the installation.
|PM49611||Rational AppScan Enterprise uses incorrect parameter value in POST data|
|PM49828||Rational AppScan Enterprise improperly URL-decodes manually explored pages|
|PM50150||Cannot display double byte filename correctly when exporting report|
|PM50297||QuickScan users can't access jobs created from setting file|
|PM50624||Scan sending tests to domain not included in job properties|
|PM50626||Multi-part type not supported, do not send invalid multi-part requests|
|PM51134||HTTP Parameter value and domain are interchanged when importing from Rational AppScan Standard|
|PM51348||Rational AppScan Enterprise is not detecting cross site scripting vulnerabilities in an application|
|PM51558||Manual Explore Locks on _proxyLock when sending the requests|
|PM51695||Manual Explore stuck in waiting to load when proxy security is enabled|
|PM52173||Rational AppScan Enterprise does not use the path attribute on a cookie|
|PM53098||URL-encoded cookies not being updated in Scan log|
|PM53835||Error in AppScan Import XML When Highlighted Length is greater than HTTP Traffic|
|PM53954||Changing user-agent of browser during manual explore in Rational AppScan Enterprise does not take effect.|
|PM54148||Need error handling around accessing time zone registry settings|
|PM54316||Incorrect calculation of broken links in the reports|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|ASE8.5-IFIX1_Setup.exe||19 Dec 2011||English||27166848||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed
More support for:
IBM Security AppScan Enterprise
Software version: 8.5
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: Enterprise, Tester
Reference #: 4031679
Modified date: 2012-01-05