MP0B: WebSphere MQ - JMS V7.1 Performance Evaluations
MP0B presents the results of performance evaluations using the JMS clients supplied with WebSphere MQ V7.1, on AIX, Linux, Windows and z/OS.
This SupportPac includes:
• Performance measurements with graphs and tables to present the performance capabilities of WebSphere MQ JMS V7.1
• Discussion of Performance enhancements included in WebSphere MQ JMS V7.1
This SupportPac is designed for people who:
• Will be designing and implementing solutions using WebSphere MQ JMS for AIX, Linux, Windows or z/OS.
• Want to understand the performance limits of WebSphere MQ, JMS on these platforms.
• Want to understand how to tune WebSphere MQ, JMS for these platforms.
Skill Level Required
The reader should have a general awareness of JMS and WebSphere MQ in order to make best use of this SupportPac.
Author: Rachel Norris, WebSphere MQ Performance, Hursley
SupportPac Version: 1.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|mp0b.pdf||22 Dec 2011||US English||547422||FTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question and return email address using the 'rate this page' below, but a response is not guaranteed.