IBM Rational Logiscope 6.6.3 iFix004 has been made generally available.
The following prerequisites should be reviewed prior to installation.
|IBM Rational Logiscope 6.6||English||420|
|Hardware and software requirements||English||50|
This section takes you through the steps to install the Interim Fix.
- Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the executable
- Double-click the file IBM_Rational_Logiscope_6.6.3-IFix4_Setup.exe.
- In the Setup Wizard, click Next.
- When the installation is finished, Exit the installation.
The download package is an executable file (IBM_Rational_Logiscope_6.6.3-IFix4_Setup.exe) that contains the latest iFix.
You can locate the package on Fix Central using the following directions:
- Go to http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/ and sign in using your IBM ID and password.
- Select Rational in the Product Group list and click Continue.
- Select IBM Rational Logiscope in the Product list.
- Select 6.6.3 in the Installed Version list.
- Select Windows in the Platform list, and click Continue.
- Enter in your Passport Advantage credentials into the Sign in page can click Continue.
- In the Select fixes and download method page, select the Interim fix check box and choose your download method (Download Director or your browser), and click Continue.
How critical is this fix?
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Logiscope-184.108.40.206-Windows-iFix_004||12 Dec 2011||English||7444488000||HTTP|
IBM Rational Software Support Communities
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support.
Problems (APARS) fixed