IBM® Content Manager Services for Lotus® Quickr™ Version 1.1 Fix Pack 2 is available for download from the fix pack site (Fix Central). This page contains links to Fix Central.
Ensure that your system meets the software, hardware, and operating system requirements for installing IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr Version 1.1 Fix Pack 2.
IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr Version 1.1 is a prerequisite for this fix pack.
|System requirements - AIX||English||1000|
|System requirements - Linux||English||1000|
|System requirements - Solaris||English||1000|
|System requirements - Windows||English||1000|
The IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr Version 1.1 Fix Pack 2 Readme provides installation information for this fix pack.
|Fix Pack Readme||English||1000|
Fix Central Download Instructions:
Note: You might need to log on to ibm.com during this process.
- Follow the Fix Central (FC) link in the Download Option box.
- Select Information Management in the Product Group field.
- Select Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr in the Product field.
- Select 184.108.40.206 in the Installed Version field.
- Select All in the Platform field.
- Select the Browse for fixes radio button and click Continue.
- Select the check box next to the name of the fix pack and click Continue.
- Select the radio button next to your preferred download option in the Select download options area and click Continue.
- Click Download now to download the fix pack.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|AIX||14 Dec 2011||English||1000||FC|
|Linux||14 Dec 2011||English||1000||FC|
|Solaris||14 Dec 2011||English||1000||FC|
|Windows||14 Dec 2011||English||1000||FC|
Product support is available on the Web at:
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.