This document describes how to download translated documentation for IBM® Maximo® Asset Management for Essentials 22.214.171.124 by using the Fix Central website.
Translated documentation for Maximo Asset Management Essentials 126.96.36.199 is available on Fix Central as a fix pack that includes a single multilingual plug-in and a readme file. The fix ID is 188.8.131.52-TIV-MAMEDOC-FP001. The plug-in for Maximo Asset Management Essentials must be deployed with the plug-ins that are required for Maximo Asset Management 184.108.40.206.
To deploy the translated content for Maximo Asset Management Essentials:
1. On the administrative workstation for Maximo Asset Management, create a temporary folder to hold the translated plug-ins.
2. Go to the Fix Central website.
3. On the Select fixes page, verify that the fix pack which contains the translated documentation for Maximo Asset Management Essentials 220.127.116.11 is selected. Click Continue.
4. Download the fix pack to the temporary location on the administrative workstation.
5. Review the readme file, which gives detailed instructions for deploying the translated content.
6. Deploy the translated content.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|18.104.22.168-TIV-MAMEDOC-FP001||28 Nov 2011||English||4976640||FC HTTPS|
|Systems and Asset Management||IBM Maximo Asset Management||Not Applicable||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||7.5||All Editions|