This document describes how to download translated documentation for IBM® Maximo® Asset Management for Essentials 220.127.116.11 by using the Fix Central website.
Translated documentation for Maximo Asset Management Essentials 18.104.22.168 is available on Fix Central as a fix pack that includes a single multilingual plug-in and a readme file. The fix ID is 22.214.171.124-TIV-MAMEDOC-FP001. The plug-in for Maximo Asset Management Essentials must be deployed with the plug-ins that are required for Maximo Asset Management 126.96.36.199.
To deploy the translated content for Maximo Asset Management Essentials:
1. On the administrative workstation for Maximo Asset Management, create a temporary folder to hold the translated plug-ins.
2. Go to the Fix Central website.
3. On the Select fixes page, verify that the fix pack which contains the translated documentation for Maximo Asset Management Essentials 188.8.131.52 is selected. Click Continue.
4. Download the fix pack to the temporary location on the administrative workstation.
5. Review the readme file, which gives detailed instructions for deploying the translated content.
6. Deploy the translated content.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Systems and Asset Management||IBM Maximo Asset Management||Not Applicable||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||7.5||All Editions|