IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Version 7..1.1 has an interim fix that is available for download.
The interim fix for WebSphere eXtreme Scale Version 7..1.1 includes the following functional improvements:
- Multiple corrections have been applied to xscmd output statements.
- The xscmd command, listObjectGridPlacement, has been renamed to showPlacement.
- Graphical errors in the Topology Summary view of Log Analyzer have been resolved for Internet Explorer Version 8.0.
- Stale shard data has been removed and the tools will accurately report the service levels for the correctly placed shards.
- Missing native libraries on WebSphere Application Server installations required for IBM eXtremeMemory have been included.
- Memory usage has been improved for eXtremeMemory.
- Log messages that are needed to understand eXtremeMemory configuration and errors have been enabled for all trace strings.
- Dynamic cache fast-fail support detects when the eXtreme Scale grid is not online and will fast-fail any request to the grid, when WebSphere Application Server contains a cache that uses the eXtreme Scale dynamic cache provider.
- The ORB property, com.ibm.CORBA.SocketWriteTimeout, can be set so that a request will not hang indefinitely within the socketWrite() method if a problem occurs.
The following APARs are fixed in this interim fix:
PM52116, PM52119, PM52123, PM52124, PM52127, PM52433
|Detailed system requirements||English||6215|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
What is DD?
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale interim fix||18 Nov 2011||Language Independent||77620000||FC DD|
Problems (APARS) fixed