Download the interim fix for WebSphere eXtreme Scale Version 7.1.1
IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Version 7..1.1 has an interim fix that is available for download.
The interim fix for WebSphere eXtreme Scale Version 7..1.1 includes the following functional improvements:
- Multiple corrections have been applied to xscmd output statements.
- The xscmd command, listObjectGridPlacement, has been renamed to showPlacement.
- Graphical errors in the Topology Summary view of Log Analyzer have been resolved for Internet Explorer Version 8.0.
- Stale shard data has been removed and the tools will accurately report the service levels for the correctly placed shards.
- Missing native libraries on WebSphere Application Server installations required for IBM eXtremeMemory have been included.
- Memory usage has been improved for eXtremeMemory.
- Log messages that are needed to understand eXtremeMemory configuration and errors have been enabled for all trace strings.
- Dynamic cache fast-fail support detects when the eXtreme Scale grid is not online and will fast-fail any request to the grid, when WebSphere Application Server contains a cache that uses the eXtreme Scale dynamic cache provider.
- The ORB property, com.ibm.CORBA.SocketWriteTimeout, can be set so that a request will not hang indefinitely within the socketWrite() method if a problem occurs.
The following APARs are fixed in this interim fix:
PM52116, PM52119, PM52123, PM52124, PM52127, PM52433
|Detailed system requirements||English||6215|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
What is DD?
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale interim fix||18 Nov 2011||Language Independent||77620000||FC DD|
Problems (APARS) fixed
More support for:
WebSphere eXtreme Scale
Software version: 7.1.1
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 4031401
Modified date: 20 November 2011