This document describes how to download and install the iFix for IBM Rational Policy Tester 126.96.36.199 interim fix 001
This iFix contains APARs that fix recorded login, table elements, timeouts, and other issues.
You can locate it on Fix Central using the following directions:
- Go to http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/ and sign in using your IBM ID and password.
- Select Rational in the Product Group list and click Continue.
- Select IBM Rational AppScan Enterprise_Policy Tester in the Product list.
- Select 188.8.131.52 in the Installed Version list.
- Select Windows in the Platform list, and click Continue.
- Enter in your Passport Advantage credentials into the Sign in page and click Continue.
- In the Identify fixes page, select Browse for fixes (or choose another search method), and click Continue.
- In the Select fixes page, select the Interim fix check box, and click Continue.
- In the Download options page, choose your download method (Download Director or your browser), and click Continue.
This section takes you through the steps to install the Interim Fix.
- Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the executable and double-click the file ASE8.0.1FP1-IFIX1_Setup.exe.
- In the Setup Wizard, click Next.
- In the License Agreement dialog box, choose the "I accept the terms in the license agreement" option, and click Next.
- In the Choose Components dialog box, select your components based on server configuration, and then click Install to proceed with the installation.
- For a single server, select (Agent Server, Control Center, Config Instance)
- For multiple servers, select (Agent Server) for Server, (Control Center, Config Instance) for Control Center.
1. For multiple instances on a single server, the same as single server.
The Interim Fix is installed. When the installation is finished, it will launch the Configuration Wizard (If Config Instances is selected); click Next.
2. Exit the installation.
|PM41194||Recorded login captures platform authentication handshake|
|PM46617||Unable to scan customer JSON application - No Option to modify the default Accept Header|
|PM46721||URLs with no protocol are treated as relative links|
|PM46955||Timeouts on a page can cause the single page scanner to return no results|
|PM47477||"th or td element should be related via scope or headers" test incorrectly applied against blank data cells in Policy Tester|
|PM47527||Re-recording login places URLs at bottom of explore|
|PM47759||About this issue page takes a long time to load|
|PM47847||'xsec:certAlmostExpired()' has failed error in itemlog|
|PM47877||XSS false positive rule validation|
|PM48317||AppScan Enteprise URL decoding regular expressions before matching|
|PM49211||XSS varient creating false positives|
|PM49424||Out of memory error when scanning .NET|
|PM49611||Rational AppScan Enterprise uses incorrect parameter value in POST data|
|PM49828||AppScan Enterprise improperly URL-decodes manually explored pages|
|PM50150||Policy Tester cannot display double byte filename correctly when exporting report|
|PM50297||Quick Scan users can't access jobs created from setting file|
|PM50395||Scan hangs at the end due to invalid in-session check|
|PM51558||Manual Explore Locks on _proxyLock when sending the requests|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|ASE8.0.1FP1-IFIX1_Setup.exe||8 Nov 2011||English||25166848||FC|
IBM Rational Policy Tester Accessibility Edition:
IBM Rational Policy Tester Privacy Edition:
IBM Rational Policy Tester Quality Edition:
Problems (APARS) fixed
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.