This document describes how to download and install IBM® Rational® SoDA, version 184.108.40.206.
Installing Rational SoDA for Word 220.127.116.11
The following are the two common ways to install this update on existing 7.0.3.X product:
- If IBM Rational SoDA, version 7.0.3.X is already installed on your computer, you can install this update using the Update wizard in IBM Installation Manager. Ensure that the Search service repositories during installation and updates option is enabled in the Installation Manager Preferences page and Internet connection is available.
- You can also download the fix pack and use it to install the fix pack locally.
- Download the Rational SoDA 18.104.22.168 fix pack (22.214.171.124-RATL-RSODA-WIN-FP08.zip) from the location specified on this page.
- Extract the files to a temporary directory. For example, extract the file to
- In the IBM Installation Manager, click File > Preferences and add the temporary directory to the list of repositories, for example,
- Use the Update wizard of the Installation Manager to proceed with the update.
If you are installing Rational SoDA for the first time, then you can install this update when you install Rational SoDA 7.0.3. Click Check for Other Versions and Extensions in the Install page of the Installing Packages wizard in IBM Installation Manager and continue with the installation.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|SoDA/FCS/126.96.36.199-RATL-RSODA-WIN-FP0||15 Dec 2011||English||92956456||FTP|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.