This document describes how to download and install IBM® Rational® Project Console, version 188.8.131.52 fix pack.
If IBM Rational ProjectConsole, version 7.0.3 is already installed on your computer, use one of the following two methods for installing Rational ProjectConsole, version 184.108.40.206:
- Install the fix pack using the Update wizard in IBM Installation Manager. Ensure that the Search service repositories during installation and updates option is enabled in the Installation Manager Preferences page and Internet connection is available.
- Download the fix pack and use it to install the fix pack locally.
1. Download the Rational Project Console version 220.127.116.11 fix pack from the location specified at the bottom of this page.
2. Extract the files to a temporary directory. For example, extract the file to C:\temp.
3. In the IBM Installation Manager, click File > Preferences and add the temporary directory to the list of repositories, for example, C:\temp\18.104.22.168-RATL-RPJC-WIN-FP08.
4. Use the Update wizard of the Installation Manager to proceed with the update.
If you are installing Rational ProjectConsole, version 7.0.3, for the first time, you can install this update when you install Rational ProjectConsole version 7.0.3. Click Check for Other Versions and Extensions in the Install page of the Installing Packages wizard in IBM Installation Manager and continue with the installation
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|22.214.171.124-RATL-RPJC-WIN-FP08||15 Dec 2011||English||332988833||FTP|
Rational Project Console 7038