IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services (HATS) 184.108.40.206 has been made generally available and contains fixes to version 8.0.0 including all predecessor fix packs.
|Release information||A description of the new features, known restrictions and links to other important information.|
|Detailed System Requirements||A detailed list of the supported hardware, operating systems and information related to IBM and third party software requirements.|
|Information Center||Browse or search on-line information related to the deployment, configuration and usage of the product.|
The release notes for this fix pack have been translated into other languages. To view these documents, please refer to the IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services (HATS) Version 8.0 Infocenter. Select the language specific documentation link. Any translated versions of the release notes are located here.
The following are the two common ways to install this fix pack:
- If IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services Version 8.0.x is already installed on your system, you can install this update using the Update Packages wizard in IBM Installation Manager. The fix pack will be installed without the need to add a repository to the IBM Installation Manager Preferences. Simply ensure that the "Search service repositories during installation and updates" box is checked for Installation Manager "Preferences" for "Repositories".
- If you are installing IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services Version 8.0 for the first time or if you are installing an additional instance of it, you can install this update at the same time you install IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services Version 8.0. Simply ensure that the "Search service repositories during installation and updates" box is checked for Installation Manager "Preferences" for "Repositories" . Then click Check for Other Versions and Extensions on the Install page of the Installing Packages wizard in the IBM Installation Manager.
For full details on installing this fix pack, see the Installation instructions section of the version 220.127.116.11 Release Notes document.You can also install the fix pack by downloading a compressed file containing the IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services Version 18.104.22.168 fix pack. The files that you extract from the compressed file form a repository for the fix pack. You can install the fix pack from the repository on your own computer, or you can copy the repository to a shared drive or to an HTTP or HTTPS server.
To download the update as a compressed file for local installation requires approximately 103 MB to store and extract the compressed file.
To download and install the fix pack:
- Download the fix pack using the Fix Central link in the Download Options column of the Download package table below.
- Extract the compressed file to an appropriate directory. For example, extract to C:\temp .
- Add the fix pack's repository location in the IBM Installation Manager as follows:
- Start the IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- On the Add repository window, browse to, and then enter the file path to the hats\updates directory. Select the repository.config file. For example, enter C:\temp\hats\updates\repository.config, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the fix pack as described in the Installation section of the version 22.214.171.124 Release Notes document.
For information about installing IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services Version 8.0 , including installation prerequisites, see the Rational Host Access Transformation Services Detailed System Requirements.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|HATS_126.96.36.199.zip||21 Oct 2011||English||54341814||FC|
IBM Rational Software Support Communities
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support.
Problems (APARS) fixed