This document describes how to download and install the fix pack IBM Rational Manual Tester, Version 220.127.116.11
IBM Rational Manual Tester 18.104.22.168 contains defect fixes to previous versions of Rational Manual Tester.
Installing Rational Manual Tester, Version 22.214.171.124:
- If IBM Rational Manual Tester, version 7.0, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 7.0.1, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 is already installed on your computer, you can install this update using the Update Packages wizard in IBM Installation Manager. For general instructions on installing an update, see "Updating Rational Manual Tester" in the Installation Guide.
- If you are installing IBM Rational Manual Tester for the first time, you can install 22.214.171.124 update when you install IBM Rational Manual Tester, version 7.0 or 7.0.1. Click Check for other versions and extensions on the Install page of the Install Packages wizard in IBM Installation Manager. The update is checked by default and is installed directly from the IBM update repository. However, it is also possible to download the update and install it locally. If you install the update locally, ensure that you add both the 7.0 or 7.0.1 and 126.96.36.199 repositories in Installation Manager.
Local upgrade of an existing installation
- Download the Rational Manual Tester 188.8.131.52 update pack from the location specified at the bottom of this page.
- Extract the files to a temporary directory, for example, extract the file to
- In the IBM Installation Manager click File > Preferences and add the temporary directory to the list of repositories, for example,
- Use the Update Packages wizard of Installation Manager to proceed with the update.
Known problems are documented in the form of individual tech notes in the Support knowledge base at http://www.ibm.com/software/awdtools/tester/manual/support/
As problems are discovered and resolved, the IBM Support team updates the knowledge base. By searching the knowledge base, you can quickly find workarounds or solutions to problems.The following links run customized queries of the live Support knowledge base:
|Rational Manual Tester Installation Guide||English||1000000|
This release contains a fix for the following APAR:
|PM32245||The Undo action (Ctrl + Z) does not work as expected. It only undoes part of the contents.|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Rational Manual Tester fix pack||16 Sep 2011||English||364904448||HTTP|
Rational Manual Tester version 184.108.40.206
Problems (APARS) fixed