IBM Rational Robot 188.8.131.52
This document describes how to download and install IBM Rational Robot Version 184.108.40.206.
Rational Robot Version 220.127.116.11 contains defect fixes to previous versions of Rational Robot.
Note: Rational Robot 18.104.22.168 does not support testing applications on the .Net domain on Microsoft Windows 7 (only). To resolve this problem, you must download and apply the fix on Rational Robot Version 22.214.171.124 Link to the fix
This version of Rational Robot can only be installed on a computer with the same version or a compatible version of other Rational products. When you upgrade Rational Robot you must upgrade other Rational products on your computer to the same version or a compatible version. For more information, see
Rational Software Development Platform
If you are installing Rational Robot on Microsoft Windows Vista, you must configure certain security settings for using Rational Robot. For more information, refer to technote 1286101: Pre-requisites for recording Robot scripts on Microsoft Windows Vista .
Note: The security settings specified in this technote is also applicable to Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 platform.
Installing Rational Robot version 126.96.36.199
The following are the two common ways to install this update on an existing 7.0.3 product:
- If IBM Rational Robot version 7.0.3 is already installed on your computer, you can install this update using the Update wizard in IBM Installation Manager. Ensure that the Search service repositories during installation and updates option is enabled in the Installation Manager Preferences page and Internet connection is available.
- You can also download the fix pack and use it to install the fix pack locally.
- Download the Rational Robot version 188.8.131.52 fix pack from the location specified at the bottom of this page.
- Extract the files to a temporary directory. For example, extract the file to
- In the IBM Installation Manager, click File > Preferences and add the temporary directory to the list of repositories, for example,
- Use the Update wizard of the Installation Manager to proceed with the update.
For more information see Rational Robot.Known problems Known problems are documented in the form of individual technotes in the Support knowledge base at
http://www.ibm.com/software/awdtools/tester/robot/support/. As problems are discovered and resolved, the knowledge base is updated and maintained with new information. By searching the knowledge base, you can quickly find workaround or solutions to problems. The following links run customized queries of the live Support knowledge base:
|PM39259||The Rational Robot adapter for Rational Quality Manager posts invalid XML log entries for its Rational Quality Manager execution results when the script name contains spaces.|
In addition to the APAR PM39259, the following problem was also resolved:
- After installing Rational Robot 184.108.40.206 on Windows 7 64-bit machines, the sqaote32.ocx file, which is required for using Datapools was not found. This problem is seen only on 64-bit machines and not on 32-bit machines.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Rational Robot 220.127.116.11||8 Sep 2011||English||120171885||FTP|
MD5 (Message-Digest algorithm 5) is commonly used to check the integrity of files. It is a cryptographic hash function with a 128-bit hash value.
A cryptographic hash function is a deterministic procedure that takes an arbitrary block of data and returns a fixed-size bit string, the (cryptographic) hash value, such that an accidental or intentional change to the data will change the hash value. An MD5 hash is typically expressed as a 32 digit hexadecimal number.
Here is the Checksum value for the Rational Robot 18.104.22.168 Fix Pack file:
Problems (APARS) fixed
More support for:
Software version: 22.214.171.124
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 4030812
Modified date: 08 September 2011
Translate this page: