On August 26, 2011, IBM Software released the Base Services 126.96.36.199 fix pack for Maximo Asset Management, Maximo Asset Management Essentials, and Tivoli Asset Management for IT
This product update corresponds to fixes for Base Services (MBS), which is not a product, but is the base platform component for the products listed in this section. This document provides information for you to use when upgrading your product to the latest version.
Although Base Services has an internal version number of its own (v188.8.131.52), when referring to updates, please refer to the version number for your specific product.
- IBM(R) Maximo(R) Asset Management 184.108.40.206
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Essentials 220.127.116.11
- IBM Tivoli(R) Asset Management for IT 18.104.22.168
- IBM Tivoli(R) Asset Management for IT 22.214.171.124
- IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager 126.96.36.199
- IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager 188.8.131.52
- IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager 184.108.40.206
- IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database 220.127.116.11
- IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database 18.104.22.168
- IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database 22.214.171.124
- IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager 126.96.36.199
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler 188.8.131.52
-Do not apply the 184.108.40.206 MBS fixpack if your system has any of the below products and components installed. Verification is ongoing for these products and additional information will be provided when MBS 220.127.116.11 can be applied to the following:
· IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager 18.104.22.168
· IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager 22.214.171.124
· IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database 126.96.36.199
· IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager 188.8.131.52
· IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager 184.108.40.206
-Do not apply the 220.127.116.11 Fix Pack if you installed any 7.1.1.x hot fixes after 07/25/11 as they may not be included. If you received any hot fixes after this date, you should not apply the 18.104.22.168 Fix Pack until the first 22.214.171.124 cumulative hot fix is released. At that time, you will need to apply both the 126.96.36.199 Fix Pack and the 188.8.131.52 hot fix. Look to this page for additional information and availability date for this hot fix.
-There is no 184.108.40.206 update for the Maximo Asset Navigator or IBM Tivoli Integration Composer (ITIC) products. Tivoli Asset Management for IT 220.127.116.11 users can upgrade to ITIC 18.104.22.168.
-Check the latest product announcements for the above products to determine the level of Tpae/MBS fixpack that they support. Additional product coexistence information is available here.
-With the release of the 22.214.171.124 MBS Fix Pack, Maximo 6.2.8 users can now upgrade to Maximo 126.96.36.199
-You cannot upgrade to Maximo Asset Management 7.5 if you have applied the 188.8.131.52 fix pack. 184.108.40.206 systems will be able to upgrade to version 7.5 when the 220.127.116.11 fix pack is available. 18.104.22.168 is slated for a 2011 Q4 release.
If you employ any of these solutions, please ensure you meet minimum prerequisites prior to applying MBS 22.214.171.124:
· IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.1.0
· IBM Maximo Asset Management Essentials 7.1.0
· IBM Maximo Mobile 7.1.1
· IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT 7.1.0
· IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager 7.1.0
· IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database 7.1.0
· IBM Industry Solutions > Government 126.96.36.199
· IBM Industry Solutions > Calibration 7.1.2
· IBM Industry Solutions > Configuration Manager 188.8.131.52
· IBM Industry Solutions > Nuclear 7.1.1
· IBM Industry Solutions > Oil and Gas 7.1.2
· IBM Industry Solutions > Primavera Adapter 7.1.2
· IBM Industry Solutions > Service Provider 7.1.2
· IBM Industry Solutions > Transportation 184.108.40.206
· IBM Industry Solutions > Utilities 7.1.2
· IBM Industry Solutions > Spatial 220.127.116.11
· IBM Maximo Asset Management for Energy Optimization 18.104.22.168
|MBS 22.214.171.124 README||English||405504|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|MBS 126.96.36.199||26 Aug 2011||English||1527861248||FC|
|Checksum File||26 Aug 2011||English||12288||FC|
|Systems and Asset Management||IBM Maximo Asset Management Essentials|
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli Asset Management for IT|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.