IBM Rational Policy Tester 188.8.131.52 has been made generally available and contains fixes to version 8.0.1 including all predecessor fix packs.
System requirements are available at:
This document is available at the IBM Publications Center (links below).
|Policy Tester Accessibility Edition Planning Guide||English||546|
|Policy Tester Privacy Edition Planning Guide||English||546|
|Policy Tester Quality Edition Planning Guide||English||546|
The download package is an executable file, ASE_ServerSetup_8.0.1fp1.exe, that contains the latest Fix Pack.
To download at FixCentral:
- Go to http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/
- Select Rational in the Product Group list, then the Product list will appear
- Select IBM Rational AppScan Enterprise_Policy Tester in the Product list, then the Version list appears
- Select 8.0.1 in the Installed Version list, then the Platform list will appear
- Select Windows in the Platform list, then click
- You are prompted to sign in using your IBM ID and password, click
NOTE: There are helpful links on this page if you need to Register or if you do not remember your password.
- You can accept the defaults on the Identify Fixes page, just click
- The available fixes (based on your prior selections) will be displayed:
- Select the check box for ASE_ServerSetup_8.0.1fp1.exe, then
- Scroll down to choose either Download Director (default) or use your browser for the download, and
- Click to proceed with the download.
Note: You will be prompted accordingly based on the download type. Make the necessary selections to obtain the media.
How critical is this fix?
|PM40849||Manual explorer loading bar gets stuck|
|PM41848||'Fixed value' parameters get overridden by values in automatic form fillers|
|PM41917||Rational AppScan Enterprise cannot update parameter values from headers|
|PM42844||Re-login issue - cookies of GET request followed by POST uses the previous login cookie value|
|PM43177||Base tag ignored in regards to form value URLs|
|PM43178||Cookie Collection does not happen during authentication negotiation process|
|PM43247||Broken manually explored URLs do not show up in the broken links report|
|PM44039||Rational AppScan Enterprise gets out of session but does not log back in|
|PM44300||Global update for Auto Form Fill not entering group name|
|PM44935||Set blank page to be matched as in-session|
|PM44952||Rational AppScan Enterprise not enabling checkbox upon performing POST request|
|PM45517||Scan fails due to missing content-length header|
|PM46081||Job suspends with: UTF-8"' is not a supported encoding name|
|PM46164||Custom error page URL not identified|
Known side effects
If .NET 2.0SP1 is installed before IIS, ASP.NET 2.0 may not be registered. It can be manually registered by running "aspnet_regiis /i" from "c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727"
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|ASE_ServerSetup_8.0.1fp1.exe||25 Aug 2011||English||551946240||FC|
IBM Rational Software Support Communities
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support.
Problems (APARS) fixed