This document describes how to download IBM® System Storage™ Archive Manager Version 6.3.4 using the Passport Advantage® Online website.
This document describes how to download IBM System Storage Archive Manager Version 6.3.4 Windows® server installation images using the Passport Advantage Online website.
IBM System Storage Archive Manager provides a client/server policy-based managed storage system to help meet regulatory and archive requirements for data retention and expiration. Archive and retrieval of retention managed data is through a System Storage Archive Manager client or the API client.
To access a wide variety of technical resources for this product, see the Tivoli Storage Manager Information Center.
Space requirements for Windows, 64-bit
- 1400 MB of disk space to store the full set of downloadable parts.
- 3070 MB of disk space to unpack the parts.
- 2147 MB of disk space for the installed product.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional. The parts are described by platform in the tabbed sections of this document.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
- Use short path names for the directory used to extract the packages, for example: C:\tsm_images. Path names inside the package are long and extracting the package to a lengthy directory name can cause problems with the 255 character file path limit on Windows.
Note: Ensure that the path does not contain non-ASCII characters.
- Follow the instructions in the IBM System Storage Archive Manager Quick Start Guide to install the product.
Note: System Storage Archive Manager Version 6.4 is made up of the following components and code levels:
- Windows Server
There is one required downloadable part for Windows. Refer to the tables below for details about what each part contains. At a minimum, you must download the first part. The other parts are optional.Required parts
To install IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3.4 on the Windows platform, you need to download the following part:
|CIM4AML.exe||IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, V6.3.4 Windows, 64-bit|
Optionally, you can download any of the following parts:
|CIM4FML.exe||IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3.4 Windows (32-bit) Administration Center, Tivoli Integrated Portal, and Tivoli Common Reporting|
|CIM4GML.exe||IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3.4 Windows (64-bit) Administration Center, Tivoli Integrated Portal, and Tivoli Common Reporting|
|CIM4KML.exe||IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3.4 Windows (32-bit)|
|CIM4LML.exe||IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3.4 Windows (64-bit)|
|CIM4QML.exe||IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.4.1 Windows (64-bit) Operations Center|
For system requirements, see IBM System Storage Archive Manager Supported Platforms.
Retrieve a copy of the System Storage Archive Manager Quick Start Guide. The Quick Start Guide is available with the product and included on the Quick Start DVD. The Quick Start Guide is also available for download in PDF format in all supported languages at the website listed below. Follow the instructions in the System Storage Archive Manager Quick Start Guide to install the product.
|System Storage Archive Manager Quick Start Guide||English||147903|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Log on to Passport Advantage Online||14 Jun 2013||English||21451||HTTP|