Maximo for Service Providers 7.5 Translated Documentation
This document describes how to download translated documentation for IBM® Maximo® for Service Providers 7.5 by using the Fix Central website.
Translated documentation for Maximo for Service Providers 7.5 is available on Fix Central as a fix pack that includes two multilingual plug-ins. The fix pack ID is 220.127.116.11-TIV-SPRDOC-FP001. The plug-in names are com.ibm.spr.doc_7.5.0 and com.ibm.spr.nav.doc_7.5.0.
The plug-ins for Maximo for Service Providers must be deployed with the plug-ins that are required for Maximo Asset Management 7.5.
Before you download the Maximo for Service Providers plug-ins from Fix Central, perform the following tasks:
1. Download and review the readme file that is linked in the table below. The readme file explains the plug-in architecture for translated documentation and how to deploy the plug-ins in your Maximo environment.
2. Download the plug-ins that are required for Maximo for Asset Management 7.5. For more information, follow the link in the table below.
To download the plug-ins for Maximo for Service Providers:
1. Go to the Fix Central website.
2. On the Select fixes page, verify that the fix pack which contains the translated documentation plug-ins for Maximo for Service Providers is selected. Click Continue.
3. Download the plug-ins to a temporary location on the administrative workstation for Maximo Asset Management.
|Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Translated Documentation||English||10|
|Maximo 7.5 Translated Documentation Readme||English||20000|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|18.104.22.168-TIV-SPRDOC-FP001||22 Jul 2011||English||24239104||FC|
|Systems and Asset Management||Maximo Asset Management||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||7.5|