Maximo Calibration 7.5 Translated Documentation
This document describes how to download translated documentation for IBM® Maximo® Calibration 7.5 by using the Fix Central website.
Translated documentation for Maximo Calibration 7.5 is available on Fix Central in the form of a single multilingual plug-in. The fix pack ID is 188.8.131.52-TIV-CALDOC-FP001. This plug-in must be deployed with the translated documentation plug-ins that are required for Maximo Asset Management 7.5.
Before you download the plug-in for Maximo Calibration 7.5 from Fix Central, perform the following tasks:
1. Dowload and review the readme file that is linked in the table below. The readme file explains the plug-in architecture for translated documentation and how to deploy the plug-ins in your Maximo environment.
2. Download the plug-ins that are required for Maximo for Asset Management 7.5. For more information, follow the link in the table below.
To download the plug-in for Maximo Calibration:
1. Go to the Fix Central website.
2. On the Select fixes page, verify that the fix pack that contains the translated documentation plug-in for Maximo Calibration is selected. Click Continue.
3. Download the plug-in to a temporary location on the administrative workstation for Maximo Asset Management.
|Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Translated Documentation||English||10|
|Maximo 7.5 Translated Documentation Readme||English||20000|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|184.108.40.206-TIV-CALDOC-FP001||22 Jul 2011||English||500||FC|
|Systems and Asset Management||Maximo Asset Management||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||7.5|
Translate this page: