This document describes how to download translated documentation for IBM® Maximo® for Nuclear Power 7.5 by using the Fix Central website.
Translated documentation for Maximo for Nuclear Power 7.5 is available on Fix Central as a fix pack that includes a single multilingual plug-in. The fix pack ID is 22.214.171.124-TIV-NUCDOC-FP001. The plug-in for Maximo for Nuclear Power must be deployed with the plug-ins that are required for Maximo Asset Management 7.5.
Before you download the Maximo for Nuclear Power plug-in from Fix Central, perform the following tasks:
1. Download and review the readme file that is linked in the table below. The readme file explains the plug-in architecture for translated documentation and how to deploy the plug-ins in your Maximo environment.
2. Download the plug-ins that are required for Maximo for Asset Management 7.5. For more information, follow the link in the table below.
To download the plug-in for Maximo for Nuclear Power:
1. Go to the Fix Central website.
2. On the Select fixes page, verify that the fix pack which contains the translated documentation plug-in for Maximo for Nuclear Power is selected. Click Continue.
3. Download the plug-in to a temporary location on the administrative workstation for Maximo Asset Management.
|Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Translated Documentation||English||10|
|Maximo 7.5 Translated Documentation Readme||English||20000|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|126.96.36.199-TIV-NUCDOC-FP001||22 Jul 2011||English||19248763||FC|
|Systems and Asset Management||IBM Maximo Asset Management||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||7.5|