This document describes how to download the IBM® Tivoli® Service Automation Manager 7.2.2 installation images from IBM's Passport Advantage® Online Web site.
IBM® Tivoli® Service Automation Manager is a process management product (PMP) that provides an entry to service management of cloud computing models through request driven capabilities of virtualized systems and resources. Using Tivoli® Service Automation Manager, you can request, fulfill, manage, and deprovision complete software stacks or IT landscapes for the data center.
The Passport Advantage® Online Web site has complete images of the following for download:
- IBM® Tivoli® Service Automation Manager 7.2.2
- IBM® Tivoli® Provisioning Manager 7.2
- IBM® Tivoli® Service Request Manager 7.2
- IBM® Tivoli® Service Automation Manager 7.2.2 Quick Start Guide
- IBM® Tivoli® Provisioning Manager for Images V7.1.1
- IBM® DB2® 9.7 Enterprise Server Edition
- Optional IBM® Tivoli® Service Automation Manager for WebSphere® Application Server
- Download the TivSAM_Base_V722.zip file (Tivoli® Service Automation Manager base), the TivSAM_V722_QS.zip file (Tivoli Service Automation Manager Quick Start Guide) and, optionally, the TivSAM_for_WAS_V722.zip (Tivoli® Service Automation Manager for WebSphere® Application Server) and extract the contents to the directory from which you want to install the product.
- Download the prerequisite products .zip or .tar files that correspond to your operating system, and extract the contents to the same directory to which you extracted the product image .zip files. All of the downloadable files are listed and described in the table below.
There are 35 downloadable files for IBM® Tivoli® Service Automation Manager: the product images, the prerequisite files for each operating system and the Quick Start Guide. The following table lists and describes these files.
At a minimum, you must download and extract the TivSAM_Base_V722.zip file and prerequisite products for your platform to be able to install the product. Note that Solaris files are included for Tivoli® Provisioning Manager but Tivoli® Service Automation Manager does not support this platform.