Download IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Version 7.1.0 Fix Pack 3, also known as Version 126.96.36.199.
Fix Pack 3 includes critical fixes and updates for WebSphere eXtreme Scale Version 7.1.0.
The following problems (APARs) are fixed in this upgrade: PM31814;PM31022;PM35054;PM35274;PM35900;PM36518;PM36605;PM37059;PM37579;PM37461;PM33319;PM37856;PM38880;PM39514;PM39989;PM40866
The following functional improvements are included in this upgrade:
- Added multi-master replication loader support.
- Improved performance for client requests and for replication.
- Improved session resiliency in a total remote grid loss scenario.
- Fixed insert followed by the removal of a non-existent entry in the same transaction.
- Defaulted orb properties when not specified.
- Added CLIENT_AUTH_LIB environment variable to stopOgServer script.
- Added new functionality for xsadmin to control placement.
- Fixed ClassLoader issue when using COPY_TO_BYTES in a WebSphere environment.
- Fixed ArithmeticException with message divide by zero when doing replication.
- Added support for iterating over the keys in a map with a built-in index.
- Added URL rewriting support for HTTP session support
- Fixed OutOfMemoryException that is possible when doing a hub spoke topology.
- Fixed getAll when using COPY_TO_BYTES CopyMode when getting from multiple partitions
- Fixed NoSuchMethodError when running in Websphere 6.0.2.
How critical is this fix pack?
Required. You must install this fix pack on top of your Version 7.1.0.x WebSphere eXtreme Scale software.
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale 7.1 System Requirements||English||10000|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|Version 188.8.131.52||15 Jun 2011||Language Independent||297419612||FC|
|Version 184.108.40.206 Client Only||15 Jun 2011||Language Independent||81690311||FC|