WebSphere Application Server 6.0.2 Test Environment 188.8.131.52 update 2
Update 2 for IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 6.0.2 Fix Pack 43, also known as Version 184.108.40.206, for an installed test environment extension.
This download includes the following update for WebSphere Application Server v6.0.2 Test Environment extension included with Rational Software Delivery Platform products:
- Update 2 for IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 6.0.2 Fix Pack 43, also known as Version 220.127.116.11.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack for Web 2.0 v18.104.22.168.
For more information on feature packs for WebSphere Application Server, see http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27008534&wv=1#was60.
You must have the WebSphere Application Server v6.0.2 Test Environment extension installed.
You need up to 1.3 GB of disk space to install the fix pack. To download and extract the compressed installation files, you need an additional 2.4 GB of disk space.
Important: By default, you do not need to download the compressed files that contain the update; the update is downloaded and installed by IBM Installation Manager directly from the IBM update repository.
For instructions on installing this update using Installation Manager, see the topic "Updating Installed Product Packages" in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software or Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software.
To download and install the update from the compressed files, complete the following steps:
- Download the update files from Fix Central by following the link listed in the download table below.
- Extract the compressed files in an appropriate directory. For example, choose to extract to C:\temp\update .
- Add the update's repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- In the Add repository window, browse to or enter the file path to the diskTag.inf file, which is located in the disk1 sub-directory in the directory where you extracted the compressed files and then click OK. For example, enter C:\temp\updates\disk1\diskTag.inf.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the update as described in the the topic "Updating Installed Product Packages" in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software or Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software.
You can download the fix pack from Fix Central using either Download Director or HTTP. Follow the link in the table below to access Fix Central.
For Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software:
- group_refresh_pack: 22.214.171.124-Rational-RAD-groupfixpack (IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software Version 126.96.36.199), click Show contained fixes.
- Ensure that you select fix pack: 188.8.131.52u2-Rational-WAS60-fixzippack (WebSphere Application Server v60 Extension Version 184.108.40.206u2).
Note: If you have Rational Application Developer Assembly and Deployment Features, follow the same link in the table below and ensure that you elect fix pack: 220.127.116.11-Rational-RADWS-fixzippack (Rational Application Developer Assembly and Deployment Features version 18.104.22.168).
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|Refresh pack 22.214.171.124||8 Jul 2011||English||1||FC|
|Software Development||Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software||Integrated Test Environment||Linux, Windows||126.96.36.199|
More support for:
Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
Integrated Test Environment
Software version: 188.8.131.52
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 4030188
Modified date: 29 June 2011
Translate this page: