IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 6.1, Feature Pack for Web Services and Feature Pack for EJB 3.0 Fix Pack 37 (v188.8.131.52) for an installed test environment extension.
This update includes:
- Version 184.108.40.206 IBM WebSphere Application Server, as well as Web Services Feature Pack Fix Pack 37 and EJB 3.0 Feature Pack Fix Pack 37 for the WebSphere Application Server v6.1 Test Environment extension included with Rational Software Delivery Platform products.
For details about this update, such as known issues, view the WebSphere Application Server 220.127.116.11 readme at http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27021262.
- WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack for Web 2.0 v18.104.22.168
- WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack for Web 2.0 and Mobile v22.214.171.124 (Note: This is available only when installing with version 8.0.x.)
For more information on feature packs for WebSphere Application Server, see http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27008534&wv=1#was61
You must have the WebSphere Application Server v6.1 Test Environment extension installed.
- You need up to 4.5 GB of disk space to install the fix pack. To download and extract the compressed installation files, you need an additional 4.5 GB of disk space.
Important: By default, you do not need to download the compressed files that contain the update; the update is downloaded and installed by IBM Installation Manager directly from the IBM update repository.
For instructions on installing this update using Installation Manager, see the topic "Updating Installed Product Packages" in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software or Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software.
To download and install the update from the compressed files, complete the following steps:
- Download the update files from Fix Central by following the link listed in the download table below.
- Extract the compressed files in an appropriate directory. For example, choose to extract to C:\temp\update .
- Add the update's repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- In the Add repository window, browse to or enter the file path to the diskTag.inf file, which is located in the disk1 sub-directory in the directory where you extracted the compressed files and then click OK. For example, enter C:\temp\updates\disk1\diskTag.inf.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the update as described in the the topic "Updating Installed Product Packages" in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software or Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software.
You can download the fix pack from Fix Central using either Download Director or HTTP. Follow the link in the table below to access Fix Central.
- Under refresh pack: 126.96.36.199-Rational-RAD-groupfixpack (IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software Version 8.0.3), click Show contained fixes.
- Ensure that you select fix pack: 188.8.131.52-Rational-WAS61-fixzippack (WebSphere Application Server v61 version 184.108.40.206).
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Refresh pack 8.0.3||17 Jun 2011||English||1||FC|
|Software Development||Rational Application Developer Standard Edition for WebSphere Software||Integrated Test Environment||Windows, Linux||8.0.3|
|Software Development||Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software||Integrated Test Environment||Linux, Windows||8.0.3|
|Software Development||Rational Software Architect||Integrated Test Environment||Linux, Windows||8.0.3|