This document explains how to download and install the client for IBM Optim Query Tuner and Optim Query Workload Tuner, Version 22.214.171.124.
IBM Optim Query Tuner and Optim Query Workload Tuner, Version 126.96.36.199 includes new features, enhancements, and fixes to the version 2.2.1 release.
Before downloading the package, you can read the release notes, a list of the PMRs that are fixed, and a list of the new features and enhancements.
You can download the compressed file in the Download package table below. This compressed file contains the repository for installing the client for Optim Query Tuner and Optim Query Workload Tuner, Version 188.8.131.52.
You need approximately 1.5 GB free space on your computer to store and extract the content of the compressed file.
For requirements about hardware and software for the Optim Query Tuner client, Version 184.108.40.206, see System requirements.
You can install the Optim Query Tuner client from the repository on your own computer, or you can use IBM Packaging Utility to create the repository that can be hosted on a shared drive or an HTTP or HTTPs server.
To install the Optim Query Tuner client, Version 220.127.116.11:
- Extract the content of the compressed file into an appropriate directory. For example, choose to extract to C:\temp\update.
- Add this directory as a repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File>Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- In the Add repository window, browse to or enter the file path to the repository.config file, which is located in the directory where you extracted the content of the compressed file. For example, browse to C:\temp\update\repository.config, and select this file, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Preference window.
- Install the client for this fix pack with IBM Installation Manager. You can install the client in either of the following two typical ways:
- If the Optim Query Tuner client, Version 2.2.1 is already installed on your computer, you can install this update by using the Update Packages wizard.
- If you are installing the Optim Query Tuner client Version 2.2.1 for the first time or if you are installing an additional instance of it, you can install this update at the same time that you install Version 2.2.1. Select Show all versions, and then click Check for other versions and extensions on the Install page of the Install Packages wizard.
Note: During the process of updating from a local repository, Installation Manager might prompt you for the location of the repository for Optim Query Tuner client, Version 2.2.1. If you installed the product from CDs or other media, they must be available when you use the update feature.
The name of the package to download is oqt_v2.2.1_fp1.zip. You can download it from either of two locations. Although the Language column in the table specifies English, for this fix the documentation and user interface is also translated into French.
This fix was also released on April 19. The only difference between that release and the one linked to below is that the French translation is included.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Download from Fix Central||17 Jun 2011||English||328888358||FC|
|Alternate download method||17 Jun 2011||English||328888358||FC|
|Information Management||InfoSphere Optim Query Tuner for DB2 for z/OS||z/OS||18.104.22.168|
|Information Management||InfoSphere Optim Query Workload Tuner for DB2 for z/OS||z/OS||22.214.171.124|