IBM Rational Synergy iFix 184.108.40.206.04 for version 220.127.116.11
IBM Rational Synergy iFix 18.104.22.168.04 for version 22.214.171.124 is now available.
This interim fix includes fixes for ACcent profiling,Object Registrar performance, multiple IP address support, archive integrity, router issues, and other fixes.
This iFix may only be applied to Synergy Release 7.1 with Fix Packs 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 installed. It may be applied directly on top of 184.108.40.206, or after iFix 220.127.116.11.01, 18.104.22.168.02, or 22.214.171.124.03 have been applied.
Please reference the Readme for installation details.
On UNIX, this patch must be installed using ccm_patch version 45 or its replacement.
Download the ccm_patch file into $CCM_HOME/bin path, owned by ccm_root with execute permission (mode 0755)
|UNIX Readme||US English||18193|
|Windows Readme||US English||19458|
How critical is this fix?
This iFix should be installed at all sites running Synergy Release 7.1.
iFix 126.96.36.199.04 to Synergy Release 7.1 fixes the following problems:
1) R#39455 PM31787 URE when displaying the Properties of a task
2) R#39550 <none> ACcent profile is broken since 7.0
3) R#39599 PM32648 pt_security_root and security root syntax errors in 188.8.131.52.03
4) R#39617 PM32740 If the archiver fails to remove the .old file after the archive file has
been updated, further attempts to archive will fail.
5) R#39622 <none> Rational Synergy router should handle FIN_WAIT scenarios
rather than default to the operating system
6) R#39624 PM32808 Router hang on Synergy 184.108.40.206
7) R#39677 PM33100 Router reports dropping connection messages where
common IP address is used in RFC
8) R#39678 PM33101 Improve Object Registrar performance when processing
iFix 220.127.116.11.04 to Synergy Release 7.1 includes iFix 18.104.22.168.03, which fixes the following problems:
1) R#38195 <none> Renaming a release does not update query-based user created folders
2) R#38950 PM28761 Accent does not handle passing floats in non standard numeric locales
3) R#39249 PM30720 ccmdb upgrade -w corrupts ascii code moving from windows to linux
4) R#39255 <none> ccmdb repair -t acckeys command crashes
5) R#39256 PM17617 STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE FAILED msg - 22.214.171.124 webmode cli Win7
6) R#39282 PM30860 fs_check is hanging at 2 different customer sites
7) R#39332 PM31098 Java client crashes PC with URE, patch request for R#37517
8) R#39346 PM31194 Archive Conversion updates/creates new modify_time of all
objects in the database
9) R#39279 PM30849 Can set completed task as current task
10) R#39448 PM31758 win_fixup attempts to convert binary cache files corrupting data
iFix 126.96.36.199.03 to Synergy Release 7.1 includes iFix 188.8.131.52.02, which fixes the following problems:
1) R#38720 <none> ccm import fails with the message, "Unexpected end of file"
2) R#38812 PM27902 Rational Synergy 7.1 http mode client performance
degredation when using the @ specification with large
iFix 184.108.40.206.02 to Synergy Release 7.1 includes iFix 220.127.116.11.01, which fixes the following problems:
1) R#34917 PM03633 parallel_exclude_rules not used with "Sync" and
"Keep Work area changes"
2) R#35139 PM06033 Invalid purposes appearing in Copy Project dialog in 18.104.22.168
3) R#35962 PM11325 setting conflict_exclude_rules affects objects under
4) R#37207 PM18845 Relative work area maintenance can fail to write work area
completely in web mode
5) R#37531 PM20859 Synergy usage corrupts Preferences Object resulting in URE
6) R#37598 PM21309 ObjectMake exception in Web-Mode
7) R#37601 PM21328 Web-Mode session cannot be started on copied database
8) R#37613 PM21364 Trigger based on attribute change is not firing with the java client
9) R#37616 PM21493 com.telelogic.cm.util.IOUtils.readAll appears to loop
10) R#37659 PM21320 Web Mode client is adding CR LF to end of ASCII files in
11) R#37679 <none> Add support for "Labels for relationship" advice in OSLC 2
12) R#37723 PM21973 Update fails with error 'Date is not representable as a
valid ACcent time value'
13) R#37795 <none> Improve performance of loading web only context for OSLC.
14) R#37848 PM22481 Unselected 'tasks on top of the baseline' in the PG
properties do not show after a baseline creation
15) R#37849 PM22485 Merge operation on a non DCM database displays a
"This database is not DCM initialized" message in ccm_ui.log
16) R#37882 PM22606 Find dialog default input focus regression
17) R#38107 PM24126 read only bit not set on checked in files in work area
18) R#38157 <none> Task description gets corrupted
19) R#38176 PM24441 Implement a Synergy Users Group for RDS to address some
customers' security concerns using Web Mode
20) R#38200 PM24523 Update removing files appears to hang the session
21) R#38204 <none> CreateRelation() now fails in Change 5.2, when CR is not
modifiable in current database
22) R#38248 PM25358 Synergy database 'perm_cache' attribute causes locks when
updated; especially with 'dcm_last_generate_time' updates
23) R#38270 PM24879 Crash related to the favorite releases list in the user preferences
24) R#38302 PM24983 Complete Default Task Option in Query Dialog
25) R#38326 PM25122 ccmsrv create misconfigures NETTYPE when multiple CPUs specified
26) R#38375 PM25448 The "ccmsrv status -d" command outputs a size of 0Kb for the dbspaces
27) R#38383 <none> The GUI will get values of attributes it doesn't care about
28) R#38407 <none> Fix engine crash problem after ACcent execution abort
29) R#38418 PM25606 ACcent interpreter may cause engine to crash after an ACcent abort
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|UNIX (AIX Linux Solaris)||3/9/2011||US English||119517762||FC FTP|
|Windows||3/9/2011||US English||121544312||FC FTP|
Problems (APARS) fixed
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.