WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 126.96.36.199 is now available for download.
WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 188.8.131.52 delivers updates to:
- WebSphere DataPower Cast Iron Appliance XH40
- WebSphere DataPower Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition
- WebSphere Cast Iron Studio
How critical is this Fix Pack?
Recommended. This Fix Pack replaces WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud Integration 184.108.40.206 and WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud Integration 220.127.116.11.
- 19 April 2011: WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 18.104.22.168 released.
The minimum requirement for installation is WebSphere DataPower Cast Iron Appliance XH40 22.214.171.124/WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition 126.96.36.199 or WebSphere DataPower Cast Iron Appliance XH40 188.8.131.52/WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition 184.108.40.206.
For Appliance Firmware (.scrypt or .vcrypt file):
Use the Web Management Console (WMC) to upload firmware releases. This upgrade process does not destroy user data.
When upgrading, any 3rd party connector libraries used are preserved, so you do not need to reinstall the libraries after you upgrade.
- Download the Fix pack from Fix Central and copy to a location where you can access it.
- Using the WMC, log in to the Integration Appliance that you want to upgrade.
- Select System -> Upgrade. The Upgrade page displays.
- Click the Upgrade Operating System link. The Upgrade Wizard launches.
- Click Browse to locate the upgrade file.
- Click Upgrade. The Integration Appliance uploads the upgrade file and starts the upgrade process. When the upgrade is complete, the Integration Appliance automatically reboots.
- When the reboot is complete, the WMC Login page displays. If the page does not display, click the browser refresh button.
For Virtual Appliance Image (.ova file):
Installation of the .ova file will result in a new installation of the WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition at the 220.127.116.11 level. Note that this is not an upgrade and no data will be maintained. In order to install a new image, refer to the Installation Guide shipped with your original product.
For WebSphere Cast Iron Studio:
In order to install WebSphere Cast Iron Studio 18.104.22.168, you should first un-install the existing version. Then launch a fresh installation by executing the file downloaded from Fix Central.
|What is Fix Central (FC)?|
|WebSphere DataPower Cast Iron Appliance XH40 Edition 22.214.171.124 Firmware||19/04/2011||US English||378.1 MB||FC|
|WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition 126.96.36.199 Firmware||19/04/2011||US English||382.8 MB||FC|
|WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition 188.8.131.52 Virtual Appliance Image||26/04/2011||US English||956.48 MB||FC|
|WebSphere Cast Iron Studio 184.108.40.206||19/04/2011||Chinese Simplified
Problems (APARS) fixed