This document describes how to download and install InfoSphere Traceability Server Version 3.0
This document describes how to download the IBM® InfoSphere Traceability Server V3.0 installation images from the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site.
InfoSphere Traceability Server V3.0 is an easy-to-deploy information sharing platform for traceability applications that create or consume real-time visibility events. InfoSphere Traceability Server provides a scalable, secure, and standards-based repository for data that the sensor network generates in the supply chain.
The optional Returnable Container Management application enables customers to track returnable containers and other reusable assets by optimizing their positioning and usage throughout the supply chain.
- 2.2 GB of disk space of free space is required for the installation directory.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Go to the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site and sign in.
- Download the parts that you want. See the table below for the specific part numbers.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in the InfoSphere Traceability Server Information Center to install the product.
InfoSphere Traceability Server requires the following software:
- IBM DB2® Enterprise Server Edition 9.7, or Oracle 11g release 2
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Base 7.0 or WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment (ND) 7.0
- WebSphere MQ 220.127.116.11
InfoSphere Traceability Server is supported on the following platforms:
- AIX 6.1
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0
- Solaris 10
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
You can download part number, CRD9EEN, which includes the base product, pre-requisite, and co-requisite products.
Part numbers for the pre-requisite and co-requisite products, as well as the Quick Start Guide.
You can find detailed hardware and software requirements in the installation section of the InfoSphere Traceability Server Information Center: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/itshelp/v3r0/topic/com.ibm.its_installation.doc/topics/c_installation_overview.html
Follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the InfoSphere Traceability Server.
You can download the Quick Start Guide from the Document Control Facility (DCF) on the Web.
|InfoSphere Traceability Server Quick Start Guide||English||128000|
For Passport Advantage Online technical support, go to http://www.ibm.com/software/howtobuy/passportadvantage/paocustomer/docs/en_US/ecare.html.
For InfoSphere Traceability Server technical support, go to http://www.ibm.com/software/data/infosphere/traceability-server/.