IBM Rational Synergy iFix 7.1a.04 for version 7.1a
IBM Rational Synergy iFix 7.1a.04 for version 7.1a is now available
This iFix may only be applied to Synergy Release 7.1a.
It may be applied directly to 7.1a or on top of interim fixes 7.1a.01, 7.1a.02, or
Please reference the Readme for installation details.
On UNIX, this patch must be installed using ccm_patch version 45 or its replacement.
Download the ccm_patch file into $CCM_HOME/bin path, owned by ccm_root with execute permission (mode 0755)
How critical is this fix?
This iFix is not critical. Customers who have already installed iFix 7.1a.01 will have all the fixes in this iFix except PM23269, PM24591, PM27321, PM12938, and PM10794. Customers waiting for a fix for APAR PM24635 should wait for iFix 7.1a.05, which will include iFix 7.1a.04.
iFix 7.1a.04 to Synergy Release 7.1a fixes the following problems:
- R#37956 PM23269 In CLI, no msg to notify merge parallel objects before check in
- R#38211 PM24591 Synergy Web Server needs to be restarted to allow users log in using Web Mode for 7.1a
- R#38714 PM27321 Cannot reconcile work area in link based wa on shared project in Synergy web CLI
iFix 7.1a.04 to Synergy Release 7.1a includes iFix 7.1a.03, which fixes the following problem:
- R#37293 PM12938 Wrong file name appears when open a file in history
iFix 7.1a.04 to Synergy Release 7.1a includes iFix 7.1a.02, which fixes the following problem:
- R#37145 PM10794 Unable to start a java cli/ JC(http) session, if the user is added through Change
iFix 7.1a.04 to Synergy Release 7.1a includes iFix 7.1a.01, which fixes the following problems:
- R#34498 <none> Dates are sorted alphabetically instead of by date in the GUI
- R#34854 PM03064 URE when showing project's history after creating a baseline
- R#35494 PM07284 _archive_info attribute missing from object versions DCM received in Synergy 220.127.116.11
- R#35495 PM07306 multiple operations hitting the same cache file at the same time corrupts it
- R#35496 <none> Add more log information on session allocation error in asynchronous archive
- R#35686 PM04924 files truncated when copied in the workarea in Web Mode
- R#35687 PM05634 WA population problem with nested static subprojects
- R#35689 PM06754 Copy project disregards translate ascii setting when writing static work areas to Windows.
- R#35690 PM07021 Change state of an object to test with the web-client
- R#35691 PM08045 Read security is broken in web mode
- R#35692 <none> JC After copyproject from static subproject, workarea does not show the static files under its root directory
- R#35694 <none> Relative work area directory not cleaned up when subproject is replaced with one with absolute work area
- R#35706 PM02629 ascii files containing character 0d are corrupted by the sync in web mode
- R#35708 <none> In HTTP mode after DCM receive, sync does not create links to sub-projects under top-project
- R#35709 PM01432 Changing RDS password does not require old password
- R#35710 PM05209 Users are not getting authenticated (as expected) to login to Synergy client (Web Mode) via RDS 5.0.
- R#35721 PK99813 Project checkout with w/o subprojects and update turned on binds new static subprojects
- R#35722 <none> Creation of prep project does not set the root dir to group writable in new wa.
- R#35724 PM01665 Network errors cause intermittent ACcent aborts aborts in Synergy client using http mode
- R#35739 <none> ccm_eng_inf.exe is terminated when logging on Windows as Administrator after reboot.
- R#35744 <none> DCM receive can overwrite copy of folder template, process rule, process or release with older data
- R#35745 <none> ccm reconcile is failing with object not a member error in Java CLI.
- R#35762 <none> In HTTP mode, 'ccm dcm -s -el -index N -messages/-info' does not show correct details.
- R#35777 <none> The value _archive_info of a 4.8GB file object remains none.
- R#35778 PM09593 Symlink object source is lost after checking out the object
- R#35783 <none> "ccm cr_summary" commands gives innacurate size of attachments
- R#35789 <none> Process rules of the process are getting set to an empty set even though they are not modified.
- R#35791 <none> In Synergy CLI, relate/unrelate fail if owner is static, even in ccm_admin role
- R#35794 <none> Synergy/CRAPI should support Set-Cookie headers; work with load balancers
- R#35796 <none> After central CR migrate, some ghost CRs don't have is_ghost_problem attribute
- R#35797 <none> Change's Synergy sessions reload ccm users data twice when the Perl API RefreshUsers is called.
- R#35798 <none> Java CLI throws Socket Exception upon setting the workarea of the project.
- R#35799 <none> General IO error after stopping a Copy Project operation
- R#35800 <none> ccm merge on a file with spaces in the name can delete other files in the work area
- R#36409 <none> Archiving fails when server is restarted while archiving a large object
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|UNIX (AIX Linux Solaris HP-UX)||12/17/2010||English||21988193||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed