IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0.2 Test Environment 126.96.36.199 update 1
Update 1 for IBM® WebSphere® Application Server Version 6.0.2 Fix Pack 43, also known as Version 188.8.131.52, for an installed test environment extension.
This download includes the following update for WebSphere Application Server v6.0.2 Test Environment extension included with Rational Software Delivery Platform products:
- Update 1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 6.0.2 Fix Pack 43, also known as Version 184.108.40.206,
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack for Web 2.0 v220.127.116.11.
You must have the WebSphere Application Server v6.0.2 Test Environment extension installed with one of the following products:
You need up to 1.8 GB of disk space to install the fix pack. To download and extract the compressed installation files, you need an additional 2.9 GB of disk space.
Important: By default, you do not need to download the compressed files that contain the update; the update is downloaded and installed by IBM Installation Manager directly from the IBM update repository.
For instructions on installing this update using Installation Manager, see the topic "Updating Installed Product Packages" in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software or Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software.
To download and install the update from the compressed files, complete the following steps:
- Download the update files from Fix Central by following the link listed in the download table below.
- Extract the compressed files in an appropriate directory. For example, choose to extract to C:\temp\update .
- Add the update's repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- In the Add repository window, browse to or enter the file path to the diskTag.inf file, which is located in the disk1 sub-directory in the directory where you extracted the compressed files and then click OK. For example, enter C:\temp\updates\disk1\diskTag.inf.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the update as described in the the topic "Updating Installed Product Packages" in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software or Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software.
You can download the fix pack from Fix Central using either Download Director, FTP, or HTTP. Click the link in the following table to access Fix Central.
- Under group_refresh_pack: 18.104.22.168-Rational-RAD-groupfixpack (IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software), Version 22.214.171.124 , click Show contained fixes.
- Ensure that you select fix pack: 126.96.36.199u1-Rational-WAS60-fixzippack (WebSphere Application Server v60 Extension Version 188.8.131.52u1).
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|Fix pack 184.108.40.206 update 1||17 Dec 2010||English||1||FC|
|Software Development||Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software||Integrated Test Environment||Linux, Windows||220.127.116.11|
|Software Development||Rational Business Developer||General Information||Linux, Windows||18.104.22.168|
More support for:
Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
Integrated Test Environment
Software version: 22.214.171.124
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 4028771
Modified date: 17 December 2010
Translate this page: